Thread: 1994 Donzi Classic 22

1994 Donzi Classic 22

502 EFI Bravo one, Gil exhaust, Bennett Tabs, custom made performance trailer, cockpit cover, nice! Lake Winnie , N.H. $23,900.00 ( 508) 561-0545
    Last edited by Spank Dawg; 08-11-2004 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Contact Me

Cool

OK I'll bite? Why are you selling?

Doc

Red face

So many boats - so little time. I bought a 68' F14 to use on some smaller lakes around my home ( not that is any way a substitute for the 22 ) & I'm hoping to get my cruiser in the water next year so I need the time & money for that.

hummm .... keep the 22 and sell the 14 to me
    RedDog

President - West Vestal Donzi Owner's Group
    Knoxville, TN

Hours, maintenance habits, performance, more pictures?

I'm guessing between 350 & 400 hours. There is no hour meter - has to be hooked up to a computer @ a marina to read the hours which I have not done. Fast Eddie said it had about 300 hours 2 years ago when I bought it from him. This year : Drive oil & new starter solenoid. Past 2 seasons: New gimble bearings, new bellows, & new water pump. Woodsy looked @ the U joints beginning of last season & said they looked fine. Last year I paid Spooner $ 750.00 for compounding, wax & some wet sanding. Boat looked lik new when I picked it up. I have kept up w/ the wax. The power trim guage has gone wacky. Service man says it needs new senders @ the drive & I'm getting water in the trim pump resevoir. Serviceman says probably a bad line. I bought the boat from Eddie w/ a crack in the port window. I didn't replace it because it seems that this is a common problem w/ these windshields & I figured it would just crack again. I don't have any more pics but I may be able to take some this weekend. 5000 r.p.m.s' / 25 pitch prop. I get 71 m.p.h. on my handheld GPS depending on the conditions. Upholstery & rug in good shape - no rips or tears
    Dave

Don't look at the people but it is the red one right there infront in this picture taken at the Winne Poker Run...

Real clean from what I saw.

Hope that helps some,
    --bverd

I don't know the boat but it seems it hangs out with a good group of people...
    RedDog

President - West Vestal Donzi Owner's Group
    Knoxville, TN

This boat was my boat before Dave bought it and it is a wonderful boat in great shape. Don't hesitate to grab this one (502). It's a winner and I had the red center stripe professionally done and it looks brand new. The trailer is a Performance made in Lake George which is one of if not the best you can buy. Come on you ass draggers , call Dave and put a winner (2001 Winni Poker Run- 1st Place) at your dock.
    He who hesitates , loses.
    Founder of the Lake George Donzi Classic Club
    FASTEDDIE

Thread Information