Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Can a donzi do this ?? A Baron can

I also agree with DonziChick.
    Big Boat Bob

Right on Girl!!! I think I am in love! LOL
    "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

SEADOGs TampaBay
    SEADOG Outlaws- George is our king, all hail King George!!!

Exactly, talk is cheap. Bring your Cigarette and your Baron and I bet neither one of them can hang with "Mighty Mouse" or Rootsy's boat.
    I think everyone has heard enough of your big talk, now it's time to show us what you got. Otherwise....beat it!

no running for me at this given moment for i have a sterndrive in pieces... there WILL be another time and place though... til then RT will have to hold down the fort in that 80+ 22 of his... now that he has those reenforced seat bases i expect that red rocket to show em how it's done

think 4 blade todd... in big water... you have NOTHIGN to worry bout

as a matter of fact... lets recap what you will be competing with...

an 18 scorpion capable of 74 - 75ish
    an 18 corsican capable of 70+ i bet
    a 22 classic w/ HP500 capable of 80+
    another 18 classic with a little wimpy 350 capable of oh 79 - 80ish
    an 18 classic BONE STOCK that can run 72ish
    sam 16 that'll surprise ya at 73ish
    my 16 that runs pretty good when i can keep gears in it.
    maybe the 18 corsican with the 427 side oiler ford V-drive will come out to play????

and you don't even wanna know what else.. your cig best hope a 38ZR doesn't show... cause i am pretty sure that a pair of 525 efi's will put her in the 90's....

happy trails... hope the baron can handle jumping wakes...

JR

Most old DONZI boats are eventually restored, then loved by their owners forever. Ever wonder what happens to old BARON boats?..............sorry about poking fun at you, just had to join the fun. Your boat looks nice. Glad to see you stir up trouble. We need to get the dogs in the pound barking now & then.
    .........Boats are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Donzigo, I have been waiting for this picture to come-out.

I certainly dont have room to talk about performance against BARON but that is simply because I spend more time on my DONZI in the hot Florida sun. Instead of looking at my boat in a garage dreamin about what things I want to make up.

As many people on this site have said "bring it dont sing it." For all we know that might not even be your boat. Or if it is your just upset that you x-wife took your Donzi and left you with a sorry ass Baron.....Thats worse then getting you #(@& Chopped off.

I have much faith in my donzi owners to woop your ass!!!! Oh and dont forget who made cigarette....hmmm was it the same guy as Donzi....who the hell made a baron and what Ghetto can I see some kids swimming in one

All in good fun stay boating and keep just dont be :angryfire if you get beat by a Donzi.....
    DON'T TURN AROUND OR I'LL PASS YOU.

Hummmmm...... Don't recall seeing this BadAss Baron over the weekend...... Maybe it was a little chilly for ya? Probably just plain to ruff to run the boat. Sorry you missed us. We had a great time on the lake and the Gauntlet is a place to be seen at least once! Awwwwwwwww SH*********
    Scott Boldt

Poodle, am also waiting on the pics from that " baddazzmoron", sp sorry, was he that far behind for the MADCOW meet last week end, or did his rear end fall off the YUGO he was trying to get it to the lake with .
    Guess "DONZI" TAKES THE :checkered :checkered :checkered AGAIN!!!

GO DONZI!!

Badassbaron was no where to be found all weekend...

Rather odd wouldnt you say? And come to think of it... I havent seen him post on this thread in quite awhile...
    ~ Elizabeth

Some interesting reading over here.........http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=83687

Just cant get enough, can ya. Just WANT MORE... (sounds familiar)

Well.....hope all was fun playing (and safe, little wavy) on Lake St. Clair. This is a great place to boat as most will agree with some of the best boaters around (with all different types of boats). Little rough sarcasm out there though ? - hunting, popcorn eating, going deep (oops, meant deeply cut V), others talking about rootsy & Mighty mouse (and thats cool to brag), people waiting to chirp in (a junior that is, with junior like comments). Us Michiganders (and probaly others to) dont dig the ghetto comments (we are good boaters and will compliment all boats, and yes Donzi is a cool boat (and we have the gauntlet as well)Some of us just cant wait to see the responses ie. - hello,hello, plus cant forget about the Dchick (it figures)and than theres the last foul language one -bmoron, wont stoop that low, just sooo proud of the little gps gage. (should be).
    This is a great site, with many baddass boats (need for speed is awesome), it was a bummer that the Baron was down as well as the Cig, but still managed to get out and have fun as what this is realy all about (and some fun barking too....

MadPoodle; He was having cam problems with his I/O, so he threw the outboard on so he could go out and do some Donzi slaying.But as luck would have it, he just built way too much horsepower in the outboard, and, blew the lower unit off.We are just so lucky that happened, otherwise he would have blown by all the Donzis at 140 M.P.H. ...Ed

Quote Originally Posted by baddassbaron
    Well.....hope all was fun playing (and safe, little wavy) on Lake St. Clair. This is a great place to boat as most will agree with some of the best boaters around (with all different types of boats). Little rough sarcasm out there though ? - hunting, popcorn eating, going deep (oops, meant deeply cut V), others talking about rootsy & Mighty mouse (and thats cool to brag), people waiting to chirp in (a junior that is, with junior like comments). Us Michiganders (and probaly others to) dont dig the ghetto comments (we are good boaters and will compliment all boats, and yes Donzi is a cool boat (and we have the gauntlet as well)Some of us just cant wait to see the responses ie. - hello,hello, plus cant forget about the Dchick (it figures)and than theres the last foul language one -bmoron, wont stoop that low, just sooo proud of the little gps gage. (should be).
    This is a great site, with many baddass boats (need for speed is awesome), it was a bummer that the Baron was down as well as the Cig, but still managed to get out and have fun as what this is realy all about (and some fun barking too....
    Excuse me? Last I check you were the one wanting to stir things up a bit. Go a bit beyond your expectations? And I will admit I find it VERY coincidental that both of your boats were broken the weekend that we were all getting together.

~ Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by DonziChick
    Excuse me? Last I check you were the one wanting to stir things up a bit. Go a bit beyond your expectations? And I will admit I find it VERY coincidental that both of your boats were broken the weekend that we were all getting together.

maybe he was not allowed to take out dad's cig, or mom's baron. Ha!

Fish
    "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

SEADOGs TampaBay
    SEADOG Outlaws- George is our king, all hail King George!!!

I think he read one too many Peanut comics as a kid!!

Matty

Thread Information