Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a donzi do this ?? A Baron can

You might not think that GEOO's little 18 is legit or would spank your brother most likely, ....but appearantly Arneson thinks enough of it to feature it on their website......Arneson Surface drives . Now that your jaw is on the floor pay homage to MIGHTY MOUSE! lol
    I don't care if you lick windows,
    take the special bus or occasionally pee on yourself....
    You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin' special!

Speed is all relative.......................................... ................
    Donzi has been a Cool boat for 40 years now and I have finally acheived a life long dream of owning one(make that two), Baron looks like just another fine boat but Everything attached to Donzi says So Much More, I have Never Ever seen a Baron Girl.............................................. ......
    Your Mama BaddA....................

As the Thread grows.... thinken about the Barons now

See Cuda, Pretty nice boat
    Hula Girl , the person couldnt beleive was beating the boat (had to capture it - kodak moment)
    ' Cigarette ' World Champion - Realy nothing else that matters.
    . If you have the money spend it ! (life is to short, kinda like a 16)
    Mattyboy, where are you coming from? Donzi and sex, its just like anything else, there is a million of them out there ( " just all the same ") Baron only 158 made, something very special (just like that something you have never had before), apparently you, well I want go down there...
    Not hard to make a 16 or 18 go fast (arneson review) practically half your body sticks out when driving

Lets hit the waves, thats where it happens.
    Slick, Baron looks and handles like no other

Cool

I really must check my calendar. Is it time for the Winter Trolls already?

Bunches,

Celene "I'd bet the farm on GEOO"

Cool

Liz where is that PoPCorn anyway....make it Kettle Corn....this is gonna be Schweet!

Doc of the Bay

I agree Doc, but I'll have cheez-its....Hey get your own box.
    Da Taz
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary will get you every time."
    Wes

I know you all laughed a little (boaters dont get pissed)

All good boaters and good fun, people who dont boat dont know what there missing (this kinda fun). Its good to see and write this kinda fun stuff, and get some of these posts ' moving ' a little. I will be back,with more badazz pictures, but always in front of a little Donzi, and yes I know there is always something faster......., will just get in the Cig . Do dig Donzi's but first time in a BARON will change your minds - it happend to me. See ya on the water, stay tuned for more.

If the boat makes you happy........enuff said. Barons were cool boats. As were alot of others........... Meet us, in some big waves, and run that day till you feel exhustied. The Door is open. Have fun.

-tude

Tuna, good observation

I kinda like this post - that is pretty boat. Just like not liking the Baron-tude
    RedDog

President - West Vestal Donzi Owner's Group
    Knoxville, TN

baddassbaron,

bring your brother's boat cause my brother's boat can beat up your brother's boat and it is infinity times faster! How is bliss anyway, I always wanted to know?

BTW, I would like to get in on Madpoodle's $100 bet regarding GEOO's 18.... that is if you are willing to back up the trash you talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by baddassbaron
    MADPOODLE- Geoos - little eighteen does over 90 hmmmm? (doubt it)!
    "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

SEADOGs TampaBay
    SEADOG Outlaws- George is our king, all hail King George!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish boy
    BTW, I would like to get in on Madpoodle's $100 bet regarding GEOO's 18.... that is if you are willing to back up the trash you talk.
    I'll see Poodle's and Fish's $100 each and raise it to $1000... don't worry boys, the payback will be the same percentage

JH

I just luv a non-losing investment
    Charter Member - WAFNC, SBBR, KWOSG
    1955 Perfect Mate
    1986 Hornet III, 502-415 TRS

www.donzi.org

All fun getcha going talk.... thats all )getten lively, instead of the usual

No trash talkin here, just good old make ya smile, smerk, well just a little cant wait to beat em kinda talk. Its all in ya (the need for speed). Was buying the Donzi like Red dogs until took a ride in the Baron. Madcow will be fun, and hope all come back,lotsa fast Sunsations here in there home state. What a great weekend its going to be

I know it is only 9:30, but Bacardi gold and coke in hand and HOT POP CORN with extra butter, can I get in on this $$$$$ chest that the Baron has in his chest for us !!!! Please

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboy
    Baron you're right Geoo's boat doesn't do 90 anymore!!!!
    and don't let them tell ya that Rootsy's 16 isn't a solid mid 70's boat too

Oh yee of little faith

and let me put it this way
    comparing a Donzi to a Baron is well like
    having sex with a Pam Anderson look a like
    It may feel good but you know it ain't the real thing and it is surely nothing to brag about !!

I thought all Barons were red????

Matty

I have seen the light,
    COUGH COUGH... don't let rootsy tell ya he didn't open the 16 up ONE good time after the SS went back together i don't think i've reset the GPS since then... make that a solid 80 mph 16

now... if that baron really wants to put some bling down i have access to this i just need an XR and shortie to have a prayer of handling the end results..

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachme...achmentid=4448

oh yeah.. in current setup i can hop the 16 right out of the water so that you can see the 4 blade... and i believe doug L can do the same in his 18

i ain't skeeered of BIG waves.. just ask the MADCOWS... here freighter freighter freighter

JR - utilizer of 12 inches of 16 1/2 feet

Hey Badassbaron,

Lets see more pictures of your boat.

Thread Information