Thread: fishing east coast fl 20-26th june

fishing east coast fl 20-26th june

hey guys looking to bum a fishing trip when im in daytona next week i am willing to cover all expenses including the brew. anybody wanna go. even return the favor and take you striper fishing on lake lanier here in atlanta any time you want.

I just moved over here to the "wrong" coast. I haven't settled in yet, or gotten any bearings on the fishing. I'm still running back and forth to Clearwater, so I wouldn't have time next week. I'm trying to get my house over there ready for closing.

By the way, you'll find these wrong coaster's very closed mouthed about fishing tips. See below.

Hey Cuda thanks for responding I know how moving goes we moved 2 years ago and that summer I think the boat hit the water about 4 or 5 times and I am 6 miles from the ramp. We will be staying just north of ponce inlet for the week cant wait love the beach. if something changes and you just want to take a quick boatride or something let me know we always take a laptop with us so we will be online

Cool, if we get a chance, we'll holler at ya. Stripers in Lanier sound good to me. If nothing else, maybe we can take a ride on the St John's River one evening.

an eveing cruise on the st john would be fun cuda wife might even join me and i will spring for gas food beverages ect. poodle a striper is a striped bass its a hybrid very simmilar to the striped bass in salt water they get 30-40 lbs im just learning how to catch them I have a friend thats into striper fishing big time showing me the ropes. havent caught one yet but hopefully soon.

Hell Mike, If you'll pick up the tab for the fishing, I'll meet you half way in Fourchon or Grand Isle LA.
    Capt. D.J. "Jefe" Reid -- RIP Big Grizz..and MOM
    '98 30ZF - Jefe's Revenge, '07 250 E-Tecs
    Founder/Co-Captain (South Region) - Donzi RED Bikini Crew
    "Revenge is a Dish Best Served...Wet"
    www.facebook.com/Team.Jefe

little far for a day fishing trip from daytona maybe we can hookup for a weekend over the somewere down on the gulf side thanks for the offer

Thread Information