Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need input on 1987 33' center console hull

I have a donzi F33 1990-91 vintage and it is 9'6" per the spec sheet. I've never actually measured it. My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Footloose
    I have a donzi F33 1990-91 vintage and it is 9'6" per the spec sheet. I've never actually measured it. My 2 cents.
    Hey Footloose, the 90-91 is an OMC boat built by different ownership than the 1987 originally asked about. I honestly do not know too much about the OMC f33, however, the OMC f23's are extremely different from the their predecessors.

fish
    "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

SEADOGs TampaBay
    SEADOG Outlaws- George is our king, all hail King George!!!

Poodle, the more I think about it, you are probably right about it being a typo, especially since I beleive my 23 has an 8'6" beam. the 23 is a wide boat but...

do you know what the z33 is? I beleive don westerman started with the same hull for the f33 (like he used the z-25 for the f23).

fish
    "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

SEADOGs TampaBay
    SEADOG Outlaws- George is our king, all hail King George!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish boy
    are you sure?
    yes I have that same original brochure - mine says 8'6" in the same place -then at the back where the specs are it says 9'0"-it used the same lower mold more or less as the Z33--somebody around here said they have the blueprints-or I guess I could get off my lazy Ass and go outside with a measuring tape

I think the 8.6 is probably right; because of trailering restrictions on some roads being 8.6. Does that make any sense?

Richard
    .........Boats are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

F-33

I have same questions.

I have a deposit on a 1990 F-33 w/twin 225 johnsons (1990)

survey is this Wednesday in St.Clair Shores, Mi

thanks, FredJohn

Thread Information