Thread: Visitation

Post Visitation

Happy new year everyone!!

I just returned from a much needed vacation in beautiful Georgia! During my stay I had the great pleasure of visiting with Randy and Barbara Carabelli and Tom and June Riggle (fellow Donzi owners) at the Carabelli's home in Roswell Georgia.

Its not often I get to see many of you in your natural settings (few cameras have captured the habitat of the die-hard Donzi owner). My wife, Angie, and I had a wonderful dinner and great conversations with these folks and their families.

I send my thanks to each of them and look forward to the Lake Cumberland Rendezvous, the Portofino Show and Lake Eufaula Rendezvous when I can be with my friends in the wild again.

Again, thank you Randy, Barbara, Tom and June for a great time. Every member on this site would do well to make your acquaintances!

Mike Miller
    Donzi Marine
    Marketing Manager
    Mike Miller
    "What you would seem to be, be really!" Ben Franklin

It was our pleasure. We all had a wonderful time. My son Marc said " I finally met the MAN that...." and wishes you and yours the best. We are glad you had a good time and met our whole family, sons, mother-inlaws and dogs.
    We are looking forward to Orlando and Lake Cumberland also. Depending on school, Marc may bring the 22ZX to some events. He calls it Nine-Lives, for some obvious reasons.

Randy

[This message has been edited by BigGrizzly (edited 01-03-2001).]
    Randy owner of Donzis since 1966
    High Performance props 3, 4, and 5 blade. Turbo and Stainless Steel props. Props for old Volvo drives.
    The reason congressmen try so hard to get re-elected is that they would hate to have to make a living under the laws they've passed.

Cool

Mike
    Did it frost in Sarasota last night?

------------------
    RICKR
    mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>
    riggerb@aol.com
    1995 22 Classic

Yep. Are you trying to make me feel bad? It's ungodly here.

Mike
    Mike Miller
    "What you would seem to be, be really!" Ben Franklin

Wink

RickR,

I got the heater in the garage! Take this cold stuff up there, will ya!
    Stromer
    1972 18 2+3

Tom on Lanier Guest

Sails? Did you say sails?

------------------
    Tom
    "Tomahawk"

Scott,
    All we have is ice fishing??? I can't get enough offshore fishing!!! I raised a sailfish once in my 18' Avon inflatible down in the Keys. Not to many boat's went out that day 6-8' sea's. GEOO
    " Sometimes the object of the journey is not the end, but the journey itself "

Thread Information