Thread: PowerBoat Magazines April - 20 Favorite Hot Spots

Cool PowerBoat Magazines April - 20 Favorite Hot Spots

Hey Team..........just wanted to point out some good short order reading on page 65 of the current Powerboat Issue. Covers descriptions on Winnie,Thousand Islands,Chesapeake Bay,BarnegatBay, Lake Lanier....Lake Michigan/Coast.and many others..pretty cool! ...Doc
    Because Life Is Better When You're Wet!!!

"Yes...I see you Tennis Champion?" .... You think you own me? Oh that's right... you do own me!"

Don't forget Holliday isle in the Keys, heading down tommorow morning, spring break at the tiki bar is a spectacle to behold.
    After the speed of sound...

Cool

I didn't see Lake George on that list? LOL! I guess Winni is better.. LOL! Bandits Rule!

Just Kidding Eddie & Scott...

Woodsy Von Winni!

Cool

Lake George is the "Queen" of american lakes. Lake winni is nice but its not LAKE GEORGE

"America is all about Speed - Hot, Nasty Bad-Ass Speed .~"Eleanor Roosevelt
    1995 22C HP500EFI

Mr. Jr. Stocker...always Stock...always..

Lake F**K (Winni) wasnt in there????? Wonder why??? Could it be that everytime you come back from boating on Lake F**K you need a stringer replacement! I also heard there is a bunch of crazy drunk people up there .

Lake George is "The Queen of all Lakes"...nothing like it in the world....

Heading up next weekend as a matter of fact!

(NJ)Scott

<small>[ March 23, 2003, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Scott Pearson ]</small>

Scott Pearson
    President, Lake George Donzi Classic Club
    www.lgdonziclassic.com

What about Greenwood Lake??????
    obviously Powerboat has never partied with Mattyboy I don't know about stringer replacement on Winnie but you might need a liver replaced on Greenwood Lake wink

Matt
    When the sky is grey,look out to sea.
    When the waves are high and the light is dying,
    well raise a glass and think of me...
    When I'm home again,
    boys, I'll be buying!

My Ride

Come Join Us on The Queen Of American Lakes

Contact Us

www.lgdonziclassic.com

Wouldn't it be great to have the time and money to try out all 20 spots and make your own decision?

Winni was #5 on the list for the Northeast... Lake George didn't even get an honorable mention... LOL! Lake George is queen of the lakes? I don't think so.... LOL!

Woodsy

Thumbs up

Woodsy, You're right Winnie is the Queen. After all Winnie means the "Smile Of the Great Spirit"

I guess the "Great Spirit" doesn't smile on you Scott? Broken stringers . . ??? Sounds like there's a story here . . . with a drunken influence possibly . . . Inquiring minds want to know.

Mario L.

Matty....Your cracking me up!!!!

Woodsy...Thats because Lake George is in a class all by itself! They couldnt compare it to anything...there was nothing that nice.

They just felt bad for Lake F**K....

(NJ)Scott

Scott Pearson
    www.lgdonziclassic.com

Just some Lake George facts.....about Lake F**K (Winni)people....

The first person we asked to come over to Lake George from New Hampshire was Rodgers of Rodgers Rangers. He was a New Hampshire farmer that thought he knew how to fight the Indians. So we called him over and we now have a rock slide named after him. When he tried to fight the French and Indians , they kicked his ass ,then slide him down the mountain on his ass into the Lake. We have never been impressed by any Lake Winni farmers (and never will) since then and that was March of 1757.

(NJ)Scott

Scott Pearson
    www.lgdonziclassic.com

Cool

Scott P..you said it all well....I'm from Lake George...went to High School there Class of 86' You always have a spot at my dock under Pilot Knob. You know the owner of Neptunes, Shoreline etc..Mr James Quirk is from New Hampshire... Obviously Lake George offers the attractions people want . As he doesn't appear to have any business on lake winni quite like the one in Lake George. wink Lake George is in a class all by itself #1 ask FAST EDDIE our club was founded 1st then who came along???enough said not to upset anyone on lake winni...you have a great lake....but LAKE GEORGE is just one lake that none other can compare...period wink
    Scott let me know when you come up. I'll be in town for the DUST OFF the Wed b4 hand. PS I know a few good agents if your still looking for a place

1995 22C HP500EFI

Air,
    Ed's wife is our agent...she is doing a great job. We are heading up again this weekend to look somemore. Pilot Knob is where we have been looking.

Yes I will be up for the Dust Off like always. I'm sure I will be there a few times beforethat also.

(NJ)Scott

Scott Pearson
    www.lgdonziclassic.com

Cool

Scott...

Pilot Knob area or the east side are great locations. Cleverdale area ok but more crowded lots of $$ there. I'm off Pilot Knob rd about 5 miles north from the turn off 9L. My dad has 600+ acres next to the state and is looking to sell his place soon 36acres i think. He's always putting finishing touched on it(retired now). Place 3500-4000sq ft I think... 1/3 mile up private drive from Pilot Knob road looking over lake. I think he's looking for one bill but not sure on that. Also lake rights etc. Beautiful place one of a kind for sure. Place has two car garage and seperate 2-car garage..perfect for two Donzi's. If you might be interested let me know...i'll call him. His place is 1/4 mile south of the Pilot Knob post office. All or most of land borders the state.

CEE YA wink ...Dwight cell 703-862-1767

<small>[ March 24, 2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Air 22 ]</small>

1995 22C HP500EFI

Ya'll forget BISCAYNE BAY.... birthplace of DONZI!

It's why DONZI's exist..................
    It's why we're all here.................
    Dale Evans
    Coral Gables, FL.

Thread Information