PDA

View Full Version : Aronow/Miami Boat Show

Dr. Dan
11-18-2001, 04:17 PM
Last night while watching the "Travel" channel, they had an interesting hour long segment on The Miami Boat Show, during the last 15 minutes of the program they mention Don and his influence on the industry...pretty cool :cool: , if I missed an earlier thread on this I apologize for being redundant, but it was a neat break for us as the weather starts to cool off up here north of the Poodle and south of the Box! :D

HP 600SC
11-18-2001, 04:22 PM
I saw that too!....pretty cool huh?

Dr. Dan
11-19-2001, 07:16 PM
I thought it was way cool, I wish we could get more cable coverage of boating events and related issues...how many neutered teenagers can we watch nearly kill themselves on motorcycles, skateboards,and whatever? No disrespect intended, I wish I could move like that, but I rarely see any of the events, poker runs or other tours of factories that would peak our interests, as obsessive compulsives (Donzis of Course)... :D ...Doc

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-19-2001, 07:19 PM
We enjoy Ship Shape TV and Perf Powerboating every Sunday a.m. Also on Wednesday evenings.
SPEEDVISION TV

Bryan

SundanceKid
11-19-2001, 08:13 PM
Bryan,
Did you see the performance review on the 38 ZX about a month ago? Pretty cool huh!