PDA

View Full Version : New Calendar system is up.

harbormaster
12-31-2002, 12:58 AM
The New Calendar system is up.

http://www.donzi.net/cal

Everyone is allowed to post events unless there are abuses. Start posting your events now. Only post an event if you are an organizer. This will help keep down duplicate event posts.

Please let me know how you like it.

I will add links to all this new stuff to the menu system on the rest of the pages when I get a chance.

boxy
12-31-2002, 08:18 AM
Scot, it looks great...nice and simple, and an easy search function.
Happy New Year, and thanks for all of your work.

Dr. Dan
12-31-2002, 08:22 AM
:cool: Scott...looks good..I forwarded the link to Stephanie from Jackson Marine, she will let me know or will post the dates for this years Thunder On the Bay Run! She will give us hard dates, as soon as she can! Thank You for the Calender....I believe it will make all of our Summer Planning much easier! :D ....Doc

Greg K
12-31-2002, 10:26 AM
I like it..great job on the calendar. Having details and info available is great too. Thanks

Brad Lyon
12-31-2002, 11:04 AM
Scot,

Looks great! Will you be adding a link in the "Hop To" or should we bookmark the address?

As for Mr. Boldt's, I don't see anything listed in the May 2003 month yet! You arn't busy or something are you?

Happy New Year All,

Brad

boldts
12-31-2002, 02:19 PM
Scot - Looks great! The only thing that might be cool is a way to link a club's or marina's website to the listing as most of the websites contain all the information needed. I know, always something! Hey great job and much appreciated!

Brad, Sorry man working today. Just added it when I saw the new calendar post. :D

Fish boy
12-31-2002, 06:42 PM
Scot,
Thank you very much for the calendar, it really looks great- and simple to use. You are are the best haaabaamaassta in the world!

harbormaster
12-31-2002, 06:55 PM
Scott. Just put the URL in the event description.

Budmann
01-03-2003, 08:54 AM
Great Calender!!!

catch 22
01-03-2003, 07:05 PM
I'm new to this site. Bought my first Donzi last month. This is a great website. Thanks for the calendar; I'm interested in getting involved in various events. Live in Lake Worth, any other Donzi fans can contact me at coll8748@bellsouth.net

:D