PDA

View Full Version : DONZI (Hollywood Movie Filming)

Hardonzi
11-17-2001, 05:12 PM
It looks like its gonna happen..Hollywood is making the movie about DON ARONOW..The star will be Alec Baldwin and filming will be in the Greater Miami area..It`s called DONZI-THE LEGEND.This one will bring Donzi up to speed in the industry..I`m sure the Miller boyz will be doing their part to make sure u want one of these Marvels of Speed after u see the movie.We can hold are head high when people say "So this is the guy who invented performance boating to the MAX... :D :D

Digger
11-17-2001, 07:30 PM
great...the famous Alec Baldwin, who said he would "move out of the US" if Bush got elected. far as I know he's still here... hope its a good movie anyway.

mattyboy
11-18-2001, 12:40 PM
I can't wait, I hope they do Don justice,
my boat is still available for use! I'll acompany it to Fla, all i need is one of those stars trailer thingies, a full supply of them stone crab claws and remember there are 2 t's in mattyboy!
but seriously some of you sunshine boys should be used as extras that would be pretty cool. I wonder who they will use a technical advisor some on like Alan Brown, he has some great history!

Matt
I would like to thank the academy.......

Shanghied Again
11-18-2001, 12:51 PM
The only thing I don't like is there using a Tree Hugger Alec Baldwin! Hates anything that hurts the Enviroment Including boats that hurt sea life, But its funny when there is money to be made it doesn't stop him from going against his own principals, Hopefully they will let him drive a Donzi? This way he can fall in love with one and leave the power boaters alone!

SundanceKid
11-18-2001, 05:45 PM
I'm sure Sundance Marine could be able to lend a boat for the movie, a 38 Daytona perhaps? :eek: :D

Christian
11-18-2001, 06:36 PM
Here Here, Frank!
I wounder what Mr Brown thinks about this movie?
I know it would boost sales, and allow people to see what we have been a part of,
but do we really want to let the CAT out da Bag to non believers?

My thoughts about this movie are mixed feelings, i only hope they make good on the Aronow name.

Christian

mattyboy
11-18-2001, 06:37 PM
you hit it right on the head Frank!
the power of the almighty buck!
I just want to see a story that does justice to the legacy Don has created! some hot boats and babes would be bad either!

Matt