PDA

View Full Version : Voila! Photo Folder contents revealed!

harbormaster
12-30-2002, 04:40 PM
Some of you wanted to know what was in the photos folder. I have written some code that will dynamically read the folder and display the file names.

Be forewarned that there are alot of photos in the folder so it may take a while to load.

OK here is the address:

http://www.donzi.net/photos/gallery2.cfm (http://www.donzi.net/photos/gallery.cfm)

Greg K
12-30-2002, 05:38 PM
A little while... eek! eek! That one had my machine smoking on dial up...Yes you warned me.. :p
The old 3 key exit had to be fired up to get out of there...
A simple file link list of the directory would be just fine with me... :D
Glad to see you make it accessible for us all... :)

Jamesbon
12-30-2002, 06:47 PM
Thanks Scot!

There's a bunch of girls, uh, I mean stuff in there I've never seen eek! Some good, and some even better :)

Chri$t! Even with a cable connection, it took over ten minutes to load the whole directory. Don't even try if you're on dial up...unless you connect and go on vacation for the weekend wink

Just out of curiosioty Scot, how many files are in that directory and what is it's size? Must be a $hitload and bigger than a house. Can I get a 100/mb connection? wink wink wink

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-30-2002, 07:16 PM
WAY COOL, about 4 minutes on cable!
Burning a CD now of my stuff....
When we smoked my last computer I lost allot of great shots....

Thanks Scot, you are the man!
Bryan

Bad-Tat
12-30-2002, 10:16 PM
5800+ pics? I need more speed on this DSL!!!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-31-2002, 12:32 AM
Scot, just FYI, some thumbnails for me were the square with X, and a few were unlocatable when you typed in the location.....

Thanks again though, we look forward to the directory listing from each user, it was big talk in the chat room....

To bad people don't title them by last name as you request, I am sure many files were over written by identical didgital cam file names....

Thanks again, and Happy New Year.
Bryan

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-31-2002, 12:32 AM
Scot, just FYI, some thumbnails for me were the square with X, and a few were unlocatable when you typed in the location.....

Thanks again though, we look forward to the directory listing from each user, it was big talk in the chat room....

To bad people don't title them by last name as you request, I am sure many files were over written by identical digital cam file names....

Thanks again, and Happy New Year.
Bryan

harbormaster
12-31-2002, 12:55 AM
Bryan,
Identical names are renamed by the system before uploading. you cannot overlay an existing file with a file of the same name.

harbormaster
12-31-2002, 01:20 AM
Here is a link to the page with only the file names and no photos.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/gallery2.cfm

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-31-2002, 01:23 AM
Scot, thanks again, you are the man, watching Leno reruns and surfing.
My favorite is the gal in the black wife beater with the Donzi Z!
Bryan

Greg K
12-31-2002, 11:21 AM
Scot,

It doesn't appear that all the photos are being read and displayed. Clicking away to see what I can find..

Brad Lyon
12-31-2002, 11:31 AM
I enjoyed going through John Tataro’s photographs the most. He always captures the essence of his subjects. I was beginning to think that I need a cable connection when the “Donzi Flag Challenge” started, some of the photographs posted there are large and I have to refresh the screen several times to get it all to load. Now after seeing this now I know I need cable!

Brad

HyperDonzi
12-31-2002, 01:32 PM
Bryan Tuvell 26ZX:
WAY COOL, about 4 minutes on cable!
Burning a CD now of my stuff....
When we smoked my last computer I lost allot of great shots....

Thanks Scot, you are the man!
BryanThats fast cable.... we got that 1/10 or whatever it is and 4 min into it i was halfway through then the pc locked up!!!

harbormaster
01-01-2003, 07:06 AM
Viewing access to the photo directory contents has been discontinued until further notice.

I did not take into consideration that the DonziGirl photos were in the same directory.

Before i can re-activate this feature I will have to do the following:

a). Go through the donzi girl posts and get all the file names of the photos posted.
b). I will then move all those files from the photo directory to another folder and update every Donzi Girl post to reflect their new location.
c). Then I will write new upload code expressly for the Donzi Girl photos so they can be uploaded to a new secure location.
d). After all of this is done I will restore the capability to view the contents of the photos directory.

Untill this is all complete, Donzi Girl posting is also not allowed.