PDA

View Full Version : Pearson

BERTRAM BOY
11-16-2001, 07:07 PM
Here's a photo of Mr. & Mrs. Pearson and Mr. & Mrs. BERTRAM BOY in Sarasota being followed by the chopper (Scott - we can outrun this thing - really we can!!!!).

http://www.donzi.net/photos/cwind01.jpg

Scott Pearson
11-17-2001, 07:54 AM
Cliff,
Thanks...Looks great! But, I know you didn't figure out how to post it....So lets hear it...Diana was the one right? :D

Sarasota was a blast! I cant wait till next year! I'll have to come up with more Ground Hog stories...Im sure I will encounter more of those damn things by then. :D

(NJ)Scott

Scott Pearson
11-19-2001, 09:05 PM
Cliff,
You never answered the question....Hummmmmm

(NJ)Scott

BERTRAM BOY
11-19-2001, 09:38 PM
Scott,
Of course you're right...... I just sit here and swear at the computer , until she comes over and says "move over, I'll do it."
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

BERTRAM BOY
11-20-2001, 06:52 AM
I was begining to wonder why you had disappeard with my wife for such a long time in Sarasota........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
BERTRAM BOY

Scott Pearson
11-20-2001, 08:05 AM
Cliff,
I was wondering why you let your wife go with Scott....You didn't see me letting Cathy go with "Someone we really dont know alot about yet" :D :D . Come to think of it...You guys where gone for a long time....In fact Cliff was paceing up and down the beach saying "Where the hell is my wife" Then after awhile I think he forgot she left because the next thing I know he was stuffing his face at one of the picnic tables

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(NJ)Scott

BERTRAM BOY
11-20-2001, 04:08 PM
Of course the most disturbing thing is that she came back with a big smile on her face :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .
BERTRAM BOY