PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year....

boxy
11-16-2001, 12:49 PM
This doesn't have much to do with Donzi's, but it's to cold to boat, and Mt.Tremblant doesn't open till tomorrow, so...
I was wondering, given the disbursement of members through out North America, what kind of daylight hours you are enjoying right now.
Today, in Ottawa, the sunrise was at 7:03 AM, and the sunset is at 4:32 PM, for a total of 8.5 hours of daylight.

Kent Perroux
11-16-2001, 03:56 PM
Boxy,

How far are you from Hamilton? I go there for business quite a bit.

boxy
11-17-2001, 09:01 PM
I live just outside of Ottawa, on the Rideau River in a small town called Manotick. I'm about 5 hours east of Hamilton, I do a lot of boating out of my folks place in the 1000 Islands, which is an hour west of here, or about 4 hours east of Hamilton. The rest of the Ontario guys would probably be close enough for a couple of beverages.

Phi Slamma Llama

mattyboy
11-18-2001, 07:46 PM
some evil joke is being played on me,
last couple of days in the North east have been in the low 70's or high 60's but even if I could put the boat in the water the lake is down 10' looked at my slip sittin high and dry some one is pulling my chain!
the christmas tree is up at rockefella ctr
the weather is so warm turkey day is almost here, you should see the stuff that has been uncovered by the draw down of the lake before spring we're gonna find Jimmy Hoffa!
please let it snow! it would get this " i could be Donzing right now " feeling out of me for the winter!

Matt
warm enough but not high enough!