PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in St. Pete?

Tony
12-29-2002, 05:26 PM
We're looking for a condo on the beach starting April 5th, and are eying Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, St. Pete Beach, Reddington, or Indian Shores. Any opinions on these locations, or even a recommendation on a condo complex?

Additionally, and more importantly, does anybody splash their Donzi on Boca Ciega Bay? Trade a tour of the area for boat sodas?

THANKS!!

HP 600SC
12-29-2002, 06:41 PM
Tony,
Yes Boca Ciega bay is my backyard!
Jamesbon is the guy to talk to for the condo's
See ya soon!
Ted

Jamesbon
12-30-2002, 07:24 AM
Thanks Ted!

Tony,
I got ya covered. Check your e-mail in an hour or so.

I do all my boating in the Boca Ciega/Intercoastal/Gulf in and around the areas you mentioned. I think we can work someting out, as I especially love boat sodas wink

Maybe we can get a little impromptu SEADOGS gathering going that week in the St. Pete area??? Anyone???

pmreed
12-30-2002, 07:49 AM
It could happen Nate :) .

Phil

Team Hula Girl
12-30-2002, 10:00 AM
I'm game for anything in this area. Just tell me when. We should have a donzi get together at the Wharf over in St. Pete near Richard and Smila's home. Anybody else think it could happen??????

John

I have plenty of room for riders that don't want to drag their boats.

florida gator
12-30-2002, 10:49 AM
I would be in. As long as my repairs go well, I should have no problem bringing my boat by then.

Tony
12-30-2002, 10:42 PM
Sounds like a gang is forming! Nathan, thanks for the e-mail...I wil follow up on your leads and keep you posted on our itinerary.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Fish boy
12-31-2002, 07:06 PM
Tony,
there are alot of us in or near the area and would love to get together.

Nathan,
Count me in for a SeaDogs run. Do you want to put something on the events and gatherings section since it already looks like a good turnout is forming?

Budmann
01-03-2003, 08:41 AM
I'm always in!!! Born and raised in St. Pete. Spent most of my boating in Boca Bay. Just name the day and I'll be there!!!

Donzigo
01-03-2003, 07:10 PM
Hey gang. We've got the room for loads of Donzi's at both, my and my neighbor's docks. Here's an idea! Both CDMA(NY), and DINO(Vermont) are coming to town next week. How about a welcome party for them next Saturday or Sunday at the Wharf? Any takers?

Richard & Smila (727-867-7020)

Budmann
01-06-2003, 08:15 AM
Richard, which day? I have to be in Charlotte on Sunday morning. If you guys decide to go Sat. then count me in. I think I remember where you live. Your still on the Maximo channel about 3/4 the way down. I will give you a call this week and see if we can't lite up Boca Ceiga Bay. Any of our Northern folks ( Brad, Dwight, Dork, etc) that would like to fly down, I'm sure we have room for you.

Fish boy
01-07-2003, 10:41 PM
Richard,
I am in. Sat would be better, but could do either day. Please let me know. Is shaggy (your neignbor ) going to make it??

Jody

Budmann
01-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Tony, your wish came true. Sat. the 11th is going to be huge! Hope to see you there.