PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while...

WOT-sup
12-28-2002, 06:41 PM
Greetings all!

Been a while since I’ve posted, but I’m still here. Progress is being made on the boat, but it’s way off of ‘schedule’. Didn’t get the glass work finished prior to winter, so it won’t be going to Michigan.
Looks like I’m going to have to write a check and have that and engine installation finished without my further involvement. Spending a lot of my days off over at my ailing folks house in Miami, so there is a good chance that I’ll take it over there and do the final rigging (about 1 mile from Don Aronow’s former residence.)

Got the transom plug finished up and the gimbal/intermediate housing dry fit. The port side helm is rapidly disappearing. Got the fuel bay bulkheads in. Also put a heavier axle and new running gear on the vintage trailer, for road confidence.

Just spoke to a gentleman in Hawaii who has a Sweet 16’ and will likely join the Registry. The more the merrier.

Everyday is one day closer to splash-day, at least that is what I keep telling myself. Got some catching-up to do on the 'boards', too.

Happy Holidays everyone! See you next year.

Brad

Digger
12-28-2002, 08:28 PM
Brad, great to see you back on the board! hope all goes well down Florida way. Keep us posted-

olredalert
12-28-2002, 11:22 PM
Brad,

-------Good to hear from you.Hope you and Bobbie are great.And very sorry to hear about parent problems.Jan and I both have them right over the horizon as well.
-------Call us when your up here,hear!..........Bill S.........ol red!

WOT-sup
01-01-2003, 10:22 PM
Great hearing from you guys...looking fwd to getting back into Donzi-stuff.

Digger, look fwd to having a cold one with you one of these days.

Bill, we hope to see you guys soon up here in MI.

HNY,

Brad