PDA

View Full Version : Hood Scoops Done

CDMA
12-22-2002, 08:33 PM
Well it took a long time but thanks to Christian Del Collo they are done. A bunch of you expressed interest when we started the project. They are brand new pulled off an original 1972 Donzi Hood scoop. A mold was made and the new ones were created from that. They come in white gelcoat and have no holes drilled in them so you can drill it to fit your boat. They are significantly stronger then the old ones and much better built but they still look identical. The cost of each scoop is $100 (my cost) and that includes shipping. Each scoop is made to order so there will be a couple week turn around time, but I do have a few " in stock" right away.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/ACF46d.jpg

http://www.donzi.net/photos/DCP_0680.jpg

More pictures coming...Computer problems

Even if you have already discussed this with me please e mail me and get your name on the "list" for the scoop.

Jerry Eisele
12-23-2002, 07:16 AM
Chris, They look great!!

Jerry Eisele
12-23-2002, 07:17 AM
Chris, They look great!!

Walt. H.
12-23-2002, 11:16 AM
"Seasons Greetings"Chris. What are the Dimensions for this scoop, L-W-H

GeneD
12-24-2002, 08:10 AM
Great job!
No one expected any less.
As for Mr. Christian...he owes me a phone call or something, email, 'package in the mail'????
Christian, email me right away, I thought you dropped off the face of the earth.

CDMA
12-24-2002, 12:03 PM
Ok boys and girls ....these were made because people said they wanted them. Don't make me go find the old thread....

Chris

ZF-Mac
12-26-2002, 02:02 PM
I don't want to jump in front, but I will take one. Chris send me your address again, I will send you the cash.... tim.mcfarland@zf.com

tm

Christian
12-26-2002, 05:10 PM
Happy holidays!

Hey Chris, looks like we have a taker!
Gang if you have any questions please feel free to e mail chris or me. I'd Happy to answer any questions you have about the scoops, also do alot of glass work on the classic custom stuff so be happy to talk donzis any day. Just reading Hot Boat mag and they have a great pic of their race boat. I think they need a few scoops on that motor hatch to give it that extra edge! GENE D CHECK YOUR MAIL. Ok gang, i have to go put new seals in the 18's drive, brrrrrr its cold up here in NJ
have a great and safe new year,
Regards,

Christian Del Collo
856-904-1961
RoseBudRacing@aol.com