PDA

View Full Version : Donzi's in West Palm Beach ?

BabyDonzi
12-21-2002, 09:44 PM
Anyone out there in the South Florida area that would be interested in hooking up on weekends? West Palm, Lauderdale, Stuart area? I'm out every weekend (weather pending). Casual cruises up and down the Intracoastal, terrorizing the natives? It's winter everywhere else, but never here!

fasttrucker
12-22-2002, 11:53 AM
check out your local donzi club.the seadogs.you can post here or check the events+gathering section.

catch 22
01-05-2003, 06:10 PM
I am interested in getting together. I live in Lake Worth and am also looking for other Donzi owners to cruise the Intracoastal. My wife and I just bought our first Donzi in November and love it. We have always had a boat but never like this. I do work some weekends, so I would need to know in advance when and where. If interested you can e-mail me at coll8748@bellsouth.net

Surfer
01-06-2003, 08:02 AM
Have you guy's ever launched at lake Osbourn (Lake Worth) been curious about it, looks like a good place for a picnic, ski ect.

catch 22
01-06-2003, 02:50 PM
We went out today for a cruise down the intracoastal. Put in at Boynton Beach and headed south to Boca Inlet and came back the outside. Stopped and had a bite to eat at 2 Georges. The weather was perfect. As a matter of fact we took the boat to John Prince Park in Lake Worth (Lake Osborne) to run some fresh water through it. It is a very nice lake on the weekends but on the weekends the jet skiers rule. Lots of bass fishing going on also.

Dalelama
01-06-2003, 03:11 PM
You Palm Beach & Broward folks should plan on draggin yer DONZIs down to Miami for the boat show in Febuary. There's plans for a run in Biscayne Bay (Downtown or South Bay - hasn't been decided yet)

Downtown run includes: Downtown Miami, the Port of Miami, Batside, numerous watering holes, a hi-speed (legal) run down millionaire's row on Miami Beach, and a stop at Mike Gordon's (most Offshore memorbilia ANWHERE, ask Brownie!)

South Bay run includes: Alabama Jacks, Sand's Key sandbar, Angelfish Creek (crystal clear water) Boca Chita lighthouse, and a possible trip thru the Grove (numerous bars) mabey a private airshow WX permitting!

And then there's the largest boat show in the world for kicks!

gnbrian
01-06-2003, 07:09 PM
I live out west in Wellington, always interested in meeting another Donzi owner. Drop me a line @ gnbrian @aol.com and we'll see if we can plan a day out. Brian

DaveC
01-07-2003, 12:01 AM
I live in Palm Beach Gardens and keep my Z25 at Jonathan's Landing which is between PGA and Donald Ross on the intracoastal. We generally head north toward Jupiter and Stuart, but sometimes south toward Peanut Island (a little too crazed for me and the wife). We were thinking about an overnight down to Boca, but unless you can go outside, getting anywhere on the intracoastal is pretty slow going so we stay local for just an afternoon ride.

DaveC
01-07-2003, 12:03 AM
I live in Palm Beach Gardens and keep my Z25 at Jonathan's Landing which is between PGA and Donald Ross on the intracoastal. We generally head north toward Jupiter and Stuart, but sometimes south toward Peanut Island (a little too crazed for me and the wife). We were thinking about an overnight down to Boca, but unless you can go outside, getting anywhere on the intracoastal is pretty slow going so we stay local for just an afternoon ride.

BabyDonzi
01-09-2003, 05:22 PM
Glad to see that Donzi's are alive and well in S. Florida! Look at all of us! Where have you guys been all summer!!!! We surely must all get together and have our own little "Hometown Rally"! The Miami boat show sounds great, especially with a native on board who knows the waters down there! Peanut Island and that general area would be a nice place to hook up and go "play" for a weekend. Any takers? I'm down for a couple of weeks (thank god for that bumper to bumper)!
Any of you "seadogs" up for a romp in Miami in Feb?
I've done Lake Osbourne in the "little boat" to much traffic for me and baby, we need wide open spaces!!! Give me about 2 weeks to get my baby back and I'll contact all of you.
Happy Donzi'ng!! (that one should be in Websters)!!
mr1965@worldnet.att.net