PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

DonziGal
12-21-2002, 04:54 PM
Hi Donzi folks:

My real name is Janet, and I had see what my husband keeps talking about. It's good to be on the board, I hope to meet some Donzi folks at the Dallas Boat Show, and at the P.K. event in September. I fell in love with the looks of the Donzi when we saw a 28ZX at lake P.K. a couple of years ago. I love our new 26ZX, lots of room, rides great and it looks so good. Thanks, Harbormaster for the site, and I hope all the members have a Merry Christmas.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/janet01.jpg
http://www.donzi.net/photos/janet02.jpg

Janet

Air 22
12-21-2002, 08:02 PM
:p Nice to meet you....Nice boat!!!

Please join us at any number of events! They R...great people...great fun. Hope to see ya out there..Dwight :D wink

Crazy Horse
12-21-2002, 08:55 PM
Donzi Gal,
Welcome. This is a fun place to spend time...but addictive.
I like your avatar.
John

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-21-2002, 09:11 PM
Welcome Janet, say hello to Darrell for me.
I am sure your 2003 season will be a blast.
The boat is beautiful, congrats.
Happy Holidays.
Bryan

boldts
12-21-2002, 09:47 PM
Janet - Welcome to the Donzi family! You and Darrell own a great looking ZX. Nice also to see it resting on one of the Midwest Donzi Club's annual gathering sponsor’s trailer. Please take a couple minutes and join our club. You would be our 1st OK member and a welcome addition. Hope to have the opportunity to meet you both and see the boat in person at a Donzi gathering in the future. Happy Holidays! (I'm pulling for you to win one of our shirts from the college football pool) :)

Darrell
12-22-2002, 09:24 AM
Janet

You see your not "computer challenged" keep posting, you will love it. :p

Boldts:

Thanks for the invite, we joined today. You like the trailer, My dealer "Magic Float" had it built for me, I needed it really quick to pick-up the boat and they were great, it got to the dealer in two weeks. Great looking trailer and very well built.

Darrell (newest Midwest Donzi Club member) :) :) :)

Digger
12-22-2002, 01:35 PM
welcome aboard Janet! enjoy-

Shanghied Again
12-22-2002, 04:02 PM
Janet. Welcome aboard. I wish you and Darrel the best. We own the 26ZX what a great boat feel free to send me some pics I will put them up on the site,
www.northeastdonziclub.com (http://www.northeastdonziclub.com)

Silver Streak
12-22-2002, 04:59 PM
Janet,

An Okie welcome to you (and Darrell)! If you ever decide to boat on the Right wink side of Oklahoma, give me a shout. Debbe and I would love to show you :cool: Grand Lake.

Rick :D

roadtrip se
12-22-2002, 06:39 PM
Janet,

Welcome to the board and the community!

We are the fanatics that live south of you in Fort Worth! Beware it is a disease and there is no cure...

My Donzi gal is Jill. We are so eaten up that we were out on PK this weekend in small craft warnings! Can't pass up a day in the 60's in December! So what about the those 20-30 mph winds, that just made the water more interesting!

Beautiful boat by the way. Welcome and we look forward to meeting you two.

Todd and Jill

Dino
12-22-2002, 09:47 PM
Welcome Janet..
I love the boat.. have a great time this sunmmer.
Dino

harbormaster
12-23-2002, 05:08 AM
Hi Janet.

I have given you access to the "Donzi Girls" section and also the section "For the Girls".

Welcome Aboard and have fun.

undertaker
12-23-2002, 07:53 AM
Welcome aboard, your 26Zx looks great have a great christmas

olemissalum
12-23-2002, 06:11 PM
Welcome Janet. My 26ZX has a twin now :D , would not be able to tell the difference except mine is on an Eagle trailer.

DonziGal
12-24-2002, 09:30 AM
Thanks everone for the warm welcome.

Janet

Budmann
01-03-2003, 09:01 AM
Welcome Janet, If you guys ever plan a trip to sunny Florida, please don't hessitate to give us a call. We have a lot od Florida Donzi family down here and would welcome a chance to show you two around. Hope you will take advantage of the Donzi Flag Challenge. We would love to see all our beautiful Donzi Girls represented.

P.S. NICE BOAT!!!!