PDA

View Full Version : AOTH Followup & Pictures

RedDog
05-16-2001, 08:56 AM
What a great time! Debbie and I both really enjoyed it. Turns out Donzi Deb was apprehensive about coming on this trip but once there she was trilled - Her comment on the run back from Conley Bottoms was that "these people are really cool and laid back." She is ready, as am I, for the next adventure.

Here is a link to some of my photos:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1279112&a=12941510

Others, like from Conley Bottoms and 76 Falls have disappeared into the ether... Maybe I can retrieve them and post later...

I am also trying to get my video files rendered/processed to post on the web - give me a few more days.

Thanks to everyone and great to have met you

------------------
Reddog
mailto:tsfloyd@bigfoot.comtsfloyd@bigfoot.com</A>

[This message has been edited by Reddog (edited 05-16-2001).]

Formula Jr
05-16-2001, 01:39 PM
What Great Time Guys! I feel kind a guilty taken all those goodies home! Beautiful boats, the locations were fantastic - right on the dock in a dry county with a cool one!
Still on the road so no pics yet. Geoo, you define a new dimention for Donzis. Wow, that thing is wild. Road Trip is looking for a submarine for his next boat - you can REALLY stuff their bows. Scott, Scott, Scott, Scott and the other Scott - Great guys all of you. This was definitly the high point of this season for me. You guys run fast...
Randy, Rick, Tony - and everyone else I'm forgeting to mention here - Thanks for letting me run with the big dogs.

Owen

Dr. Dan
05-16-2001, 06:51 PM
Reddog, great pics, how about a slight narrative of "who we are looking at in photos;13,14,15,16,17 "...looks like a great time,thanks for sharing the dream...Doc

RedDog
05-17-2001, 06:46 AM
Per Dr Dan's request I've added some captions -
13 - Mike Miller - The Man! The Donzi Man
14 - Spencer and Corin from Knoxvile
15 - George Desmond, second from left
16 - Terrel and Leila (bought Madpoodle's 18) and Donzi Ded
17 - Rick R on right

Recovered my other photos (21 more) and they are now posted - shots from ConleyBottoms and 76 Falls