PDA

View Full Version : AOTH.. Pictures

bverd
05-14-2001, 10:33 AM
Here are the photos that I took while having a great time at AOTH. http://www.verd.com/photos/aoth_photos

If anybody want's a high resolution copy (1792 x 1200 x 16milion colors... great 8" X 10" photos) of any of these let me know and I will be happy to email it to you. Also if anybody want's me put their pics up on the web, I would be happy to do that.

Thanks again to Scott, Beth, Mike Miller, and everybody that was there. Had a great time and can't wait to do it again.

Brad

[This message has been edited by bverd (edited 05-14-2001).]

GeneD
05-14-2001, 12:02 PM
It looks too good to be true!
I really like the waterfall, that looks to be very cool.
One thing though, who is the owner of the 18 with the big number "18" on the front deck? I don't think I saw another pic of it anywhere but that one photo.
Way to go Donzi guys and gals, I don't think I have ever seen so many Donzis rafted up like that. I'll bet we all missed a great party.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

[This message has been edited by GeneD (edited 05-14-2001).]

EricG
05-14-2001, 12:23 PM
Increadible!! Very cool to see every possible type of Donzi represented, If I leave now, I think I can be there in time for next year!!

EG

bverd
05-14-2001, 01:07 PM
GeneD,
The 18 in question is "Last Tango" from Jacksonville Florida. The one with the red bimini top on it, as well at the 6.2 liter motor (there is a picture of that). I believe it's owner is "Varyak".

Forrest
05-14-2001, 01:57 PM
Is that a Donzi raft-up or what!!! Wow, I've never seen anything like that! It sure looks nice there. Water falls and everything! You know, I think that I even saw the 'Poodle's old 18 2+3 that he recently sold in one of those pics along with Tony's 16, the Grizz's 698.5 HP Criterion, Geoo's high-speed fish grinder, among others.

What was the Donzi count at AOTH?

Anyone else have pics to post? I want to see!!!

------------------
Forrest

vagrant
05-14-2001, 02:53 PM
Gentlemen

I have to give it to scott and beth you guys did a great job you could have not picked a better place or weekend, when is the next one? I could not believe the turn out of donzi boats just about every kind of donzi was there from new to old and i have to say the donzi family is a wonderful crew i met so many nice people it was just one big family and thanks to mike miller for the donzi stuff .I hope everyone had a safe trip home and lets do this again soon .
I would also like to ask everyone to say a prayer for mike doyle he had a pretty nasty fall off the dock ,mike i hope you get well soon take care and we will see yall soon
david
vagrants twins
lake norman nc

Peter Beck
05-14-2001, 06:51 PM
Great photos thank for sharing them with us.

BigGrizzly
05-14-2001, 07:02 PM
Good shots. seanes you got every boat, thanks

Randy

Frank Civitano
05-14-2001, 07:25 PM
David.
I will say a prayer with you, Mike I hope your ok, All I can say is What a great time we had Scott and Beth great job! If anyone asks me was it worth the 16hr ride? Oh Yea! Everyone was so great, Hey we knew you all would be Your Donzi owners!! To all my old friends boy it was great to see you all again. To all our new friends, I hope we all can get together again soon.. The Pics are making me wish we were still there.

------------------
Frank Civitano