PDA

View Full Version : AOTH Follow UP

MikeMiller
05-14-2001, 07:22 AM
WOW!

Back home now and wanted to say a few words of thanks to the whole gang in Kentucky.

Scott and Beth Boldts have done a superb job in rallying the family together. They couldn't have picked a better place and couldn't have ordered better weather!!

My thanks also goes to Mike Doyle, our delaer, who had a nasty accident on saturday but has come through doing okay!! We all appreciate your support and send you our best wishes to a speedy recovery.

Each and every boat there was a beauty. Regardless of year or condition or speed, you are all the Donzi fans through and through.

As I said before, you are what makes my job bearable!!

Thanks for having me and I'll be sending pics to Scott VanAlstine asap.

Mike Miller
Director of marketing

RickR
05-14-2001, 07:54 AM
Thank You Mike!!!!

The event would not have been the same with out you. Donzi is lucky to have you at the helm!

We didn't know you were a master chef also! Dinner on Sat was great! I especially liked my charcoaled burger http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif
Thank you and Donzi for a great dinner on Saturday and all the give aways!

Scott Boldts will enjoy his Proline/whoops I mean Donzi neon (he says it's going in the bedroom) and I am sure George will wear the Donzi jacket proudly.

ps Does Wally think we're a bunch of "NUTS"?

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

BigGrizzly
05-14-2001, 09:41 AM
Thanks again Mike. I never would have though I would be doing this kind of thing before the Portifeno. Thanks for doing that for us. My family has reached another level of enjoyment together because of you and the Donzi Net group. We all had a great time.

Randy

roadtrip2
05-14-2001, 09:49 AM
Mike,
Really enjoyed meeting you and thanks for all the goodies. You obviously enjoy what you do and make a pretty good master of ceremonies too. Donzi has something pretty special here and you add to that.
Will you guys be participating in the Highport Poker Run on Texhoma? I would really like to see that F2 boat. We will talk soon. todd

Peter Beck
05-14-2001, 07:01 PM
Thanks Mike for being part of our weekend. You and your companies support means so much. I wonder how many other boat manufactures would have done what you did for our group. The only bad thing that happened to me was I now want a 16!!!! Is that bad? I will ask the wife.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

Frank Civitano
05-14-2001, 07:42 PM
Mike

Hey! You are da Man!! From the day I met you in The Keys I knew you were a great person for the job! We always like being with you and enjoy your presence. I hope to see you in AC.

------------------
Frank Civitano

Bryan Tuvell
05-14-2001, 09:44 PM
Thanks Mike, Bob mentioned your phone call as soon as we talked. I appreciate the sincere interest in his deal. Thanks again, and REMEMBER, you owe me a beach towel (that says Donzi, not Pro LIne)!

Bryan Tuvell

vagrant
05-14-2001, 09:50 PM
Hey mike
just wanted to let you know thanks for everything you did for the aoth ,thanks for the donzi gifts and most of all thanks for hanging out with us in the boat and letting us get to know you ,your a class act and i hope donzi realizes what they have in you we
hope our paths cross again soon take care and hope to see you soon
th vagrant
lake norman nc

Formula Jr
05-16-2001, 01:55 PM
Mike, I gotta say, you're a class act thru and thru. I really appeciate being made a part of this. I still can't believe the poker run offer. I can't make it, but just the fact that you offered it, blows my mind.
I'll wear the Donzi Sweatshirt with special honor.

Owen

[This message has been edited by Formula Jr (edited 05-16-2001).]