PDA

View Full Version : I am Home from the AOTH now its sleepy time!!

Frank Civitano
05-13-2001, 10:16 PM
All I can say is Awesome! What a great bunch of guys. Thats why you got to love our Donzi family. Scott and Beth great job. To get me to drive that far and home in a weekend was well worth it. Mike thanks for everything you do. Donzi has a great man for the job. Ps I hope you liked the ride on bottle rocket. You sure broke Wally in the right way! I will go in to detail more tomorow That 16 hour ride got to me! Geo You the man!! Even has a Arneson drive blender? Bryan. I was sure glad to meet you and hope everything is ok with your boat. To everyone else I will talk more tomorow. I am tired and I am still Syked!! Good Night all its 11.10pm Sunday night

------------------
Frank Civitano

Bryan Tuvell
05-14-2001, 10:08 PM
FRANK, I posted earlier but will say it again here, the invitation stands, can't wait for you Melissa nad the boys to come down for a weekend.

Thanks for the trim lessons on spinning out a ZX! TRIM TRIM TRIM.... I won't shoot for three times, ONCE is enough, I learned allot from you and respect the step hull, but I don't fear it!
Thanks, Bryan

DONZIMAN2
05-15-2001, 08:50 PM
Frank, Sorry I missed you. Look forward to seeing you when you get down. My new boat looks awesome. See you soon and sorry I missed the trip.

Frank Civitano
05-15-2001, 09:21 PM
Donziman. I am sorry we didn't meet down there, I wish you the best with your new boat, It must be sweet the 26ZX is a beutiful boat. Bryan told me of your unfortunate problem. But he hooked you up with the right person. I hope Mike is taking care of you! See You soon
Frank

DONZIMAN2
05-16-2001, 07:22 AM
Thanks Frank, Donzi has always taken care of me when I had a question or problem. That is why I have bought 2 of there boats. I would not anticipate otherwise with my current situation. Just a few loose ends and a summer full of boating on one sweet boat.