PDA

View Full Version : Than you Scott and Beth

Peter Beck
05-13-2001, 07:24 PM
I would like to thank both Scott & Beth for the hard work they put into the AOTH. Both Jeff and I had a great time and even more made new friends with all of you who attended.
Peter

wbateman
05-13-2001, 08:02 PM
I'll second that Peter! Had a great time meeting everyone and trying to keep up with the fast guys!!

Tony
05-13-2001, 09:26 PM
OUTSTANDING!! My wife and I had a excellent time. Many, many thanks to Scott and Beth for all their organization and promotion. You could not have picked a nicer lake or marina...both were superb.

The variety and quality of Donzis was AWESOME! We very much enjoyed meeting so many great people. My wife even asked me on the way home how long it would take us to get to Lake George!

Forrest
05-13-2001, 09:45 PM
Are you guys back home yet?

------------------
Forrest

RickR
05-14-2001, 08:03 AM
Thanks Scott and Beth!

What a great event!
Great friends!
Great Donzis!
Beautiful location!
Fantastic weather!

Let's do it again!

madpoodle
The Donzi being towed look an awfull lot like yours. I hope you have Sea Tow insurance. It's gonna cost you! Pics soon http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif

Forrest? Forrest who?

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

[This message has been edited by RickR (edited 05-14-2001).]

BigGrizzly
05-14-2001, 09:32 AM
Scott, it was great meeting you and Beth especially. she is really neet. You keep telling us that we made it happen but your WRONG, you pulled it togeher, not us. Yes you had help, so. Engines have distributors, but with out the spark coil nothing happends. Get it MR Spark Coil!!!!! Thanks Scott and Beth. I'll be there next time too.

Randy

roadtrip2
05-14-2001, 09:35 AM
AWESOME, just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to the Boldts. Somebody had to take the bull by the horns, as we say down here, and get this thing organized. You have our gratitude. Eighty boats or bust for AOTH II.
We have been going to Cumberland for 15 years
and this is the best time we have ever had there. Mike Miller is right when he describes this group as family.

Peter Beck, I will find those engine modifications on that "stock" 502 22 Classic sooner or later. C'mon tell me what you did.
Better be ready next year brother for I will be packing bigger power. The CFO has already authorized it.

Frank. Thanks for the GPS readings. 72 ain't bad. We enjoyed running with you on late Saturday. Great boat, class act, and I was impressed when you circled back to check on everyone.

To the four 200 pound plus guys in the 18 Classic coming out of Conley Bottom after lunch, also known as "800 plus pounds of man meat", split up next time would ya? You can ride with us. Hope we got a picture.

To Scott, Heidi, Brad, Amy, Owen, and the VA contingent, we really enjoyed showing you our special cove and sharing a few quieter moments just floating. It is paradise back there and our favorite place on the planet. You all did look a little nervous though when I suggested you find your own way back to Jamestown. Where is that GPS???

Red sixteen ski sporter gets my best in show award and man is that thing fast. They acuse me of being crazy, but that boat was always around me somewhere. Great boat and nice driving.

The falls floaters. We covered it from end to end. Stung Again, thanks for anchoring the flotilla off and I want pictures.

Bryan Tuvell, may your onboard dust buster always work and thanks to you, I will always have a dry, pristine boat. Joe Prussiano, thanks for the chamios. Everyone else, thanks for the towels. I can take the abuse, but I hope the boat shows the care we put into it.

Grizzley. Cool boat, but all those gas cans in the front did make me a little nervous. You hold a wealth of info on the boats and motors and I really enjoyed picking your brain, although some of the conversation did put Jill into a coma. Thanks for sharing with this young puppy.

Geo and Tom. We want a video and pictures. Checkboat is awaitin'. Thanks for the effort and I bet the video record of this event will be cool.

Everyone else. Loved visiting and meeting you. Thanks everybody. The Somervilles

Bryan Tuvell
05-14-2001, 10:04 PM
12 hours home, still feel fresh! What a great week....
Thanks to Scott and Beth, I echo all that was said, I just wish at 9:45 am Sunday a.m. after breakfast I wouldn't have drove up to check out, I missed an AOTH T-shirt, BUMMER, Scott, any left?????

RickR, I still laugh about the raft up breaking up while your trying to get back to your boat and get stranded on mine... Funny, the 22ZX potty taxi to the nearest cove, as requested sir!!!!

ROADTRIP... I enjoyed meeting you and Jill, take care and enjoy the new pretty boat, wet or dry, dirty or clean... JILL, WALMART, $19.99, I know a good gift for Todds Birthday...... All I need is a date and an address and he will get a surprise from me if not you! In fact Christmas is near!

Mine goes in for warranty work, momma said tell the dealer to keep it, and bring home a new one! hhhmmm

Take care all, and thanks again Scott and Beth..... Bryan