PDA

View Full Version : DAY 1 of the AOTH UPDATE

Bryan Tuvell
05-11-2001, 07:55 PM
The sun is setting here on Buck Creek, the VA gang ran into many of the gang today, we met Scott and Beth Bolts, shared lunch with them, great people, don't let me for get Jerry of the Ohio gang either, great guy.

I did a run with the GEOO and at 60MPH he nailed that rocket and I saw with my on eyes what that little blue classic can do! He did 90's in my eyes or more, WOW! What a machine!!!! If he does sell it, I can testify it SCREAMS SPEED! Saw the Grizz and his nice ride, he is also pumping some power on the lake, and of Course spoke with Frank C. and saw his pro charged 22ZX scream with NO ONE coming close to that boat.

So another great day of boating ends, the Scarab had a few seconds of bad luck and rabbit eared an F8 prop, thank god for spares, the spare is on already! My 22ZX had a great day, for this trip I added a blueprinted Merc 24P four blade Bravo I with a little cup, it gained me 3 MPH over the stock Bravo I prop...

STUNG AGAIN of course laid down a few wounded in the 502 StingRay, lake boats sure do great on lakes! Just ask the fountain dude hanging out at the falls!!!!

More tomorrow. Bryan

GeneD
05-11-2001, 08:52 PM
Really, really, cool man...
I can envision all of this, and it is so very, very, Don-zi.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

JimG205
05-11-2001, 09:25 PM
Bryan- Keep the updates coming,take plenty of pictures!!!!Tell Jerry from Ohio that I was asking for him,sounds like the horses have awakened!! Jim G.

Forrest
05-13-2001, 12:48 PM
You can tell that these guys are really thinking about us!

------------------
Forrest

BigGrizzly
05-14-2001, 05:45 AM
It was a bad day for that Fountain. If your talking about the big with one with the checkered board stern, while heading home from the dam, he tried to pass me I almost let him but the wife looked at me and said smoke him, so I did what every good hubhy does and listened to her. ByBY mr Fountain have a nice day.

Randy

Forrest
05-14-2001, 07:09 AM
Go Grizz, GO!

------------------
Forrest

roadtrip2
05-14-2001, 10:19 AM
I love the smell of fountain toast in the afternoon. Now what do I got to do to be the toaster instead of the toastee? More power!!!!!

BigGrizzly
05-14-2001, 07:08 PM
I love my engine, starts right up, providing I remember that I do not habe to pump the trottlr more than 1/4 on start up. Idles great and feels like a stocker to drive untill you drop the hammer. Its almost too good.

Randy

Bryan Tuvell
05-14-2001, 09:50 PM
I am just laughing about this thread!
Randy, your the man.... You did have one hot ride and a great smile, I am glad we met, yet we never did talk about Black Widows! Kidding!!!!

Yep, that fountain had a bad day, the one Rick STUNG was a 27 I think, not the big one you tackled, I did meet that guy at the ramp, he just got the boat from Florida, Checker graphics, twin 502's! Way to go Randy!

MadPoodle, we met! That is who I am! http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif Don't you remember?
Bryan