PDA

View Full Version : DAY ONE OF AOTH.....

STUNG_AGAIN
05-11-2001, 09:38 AM
Well the Va. gang is here and one successful day is under our belts. We raged around from Buck Creek to Jamestown and picked up the "roadtrip" along the way. We then raced across the lake at wide open throttle and we had a four boat formation racing across the glass like water....what a beautiful place...

Found out the 502 Donzi 22 classics are fast but.......STUNG AGAIN!!!! http://www.donzi.net/ubb/cool.gif

We then proceeded to a cove where we rafted up to a tree (courtesy of S.A.) and had a great couple of hours of boat trash-talkin'. Roadtrip, his wife and friend are great folks. Then we blew back to our cabin and BBQ'd our butts off and discussed our day.

Today, AOTH-1, we again head to Jamestown via boat (60 miles) to greet the rest of the gang as they arrive. We're stoked to meet everyone...Bryan T. is so excited and I must say the 22ZX is running strong. We'll keep ya posted...LET'S ROCK!!!!!

------------------

"...we sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those that would harm us..."

Forrest
05-11-2001, 09:47 AM
Ahoy to the folks roughing it at AOTH from the comfort of my office here at work! Go ahead, rub it in . . . make us all back home really regret not going!!!

Let's see some pics!!!

------------------
Forrest

EricG
05-11-2001, 10:25 AM
Well, it's morning here on the West coast, and just like Forrest....I'm sitting here in the office upset that I didn't grab that new trailer and haul the 2000+ miles to Kentucky. Have fun out there, Can't wait to here the stories and see the pics.

EG