PDA

View Full Version : LAST CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moody Blu'
08-09-2001, 07:13 PM
Last call for all of you who want to meet up in Bayvile N.J. for the first annual n/e donzi club meeting at the waters edge resturaunt!!!
I know I am going, is anyone else going from this message board?
I cant wait!
:D :cool: :D

Moody Blu'
08-10-2001, 07:58 AM
I guess no one from this board is coming except for frank?
:( :( :(
well, cant say I didnt try.
i wil be bringing my digital camera and will be posting pics afterwards, I just need a spot to upload the pics to.

Scott Pearson
08-10-2001, 10:16 AM
Broque,
I thought you had a bunch of people going?? I think you said close to 10?

If you read the past posts that you answered you would see that I said I would be there.

(NJ)Scott

Moody Blu'
08-10-2001, 01:25 PM
Scott, I had one classic coming with me but he had to bail becuase of a surprise birthday party.
THAT IS GREAT that your are coming!!

This is last call though, another words if your coming let us know.(instead of ordering a beer)
I didnt want to say it at all but it looks like it may rain :( . I'll have to ask frank what happens then.

Desert Fox
08-11-2001, 07:14 AM
two to three 16's coming from north if weather holds out 11:30 Water's Edge, right...
regards ;)

Shanghied Again
08-11-2001, 07:50 AM
Today is not looking good at all I had to pass on the Jackson Marine Poker run due to the weather (Bummer) If the weather is like this tomorow? We will have a rain date for next Sunday August 19. rain is no fun in an open boat. http://northeastdonziclub.homestead.com/index.html :(

Moody Blu'
08-11-2001, 10:39 PM
this weather is pissing me off!
it alwayas happens like this, I finally get a couple days off of work and the weather is ****ty! :o
cool at least there will be a rain date.
Frank, how will we know if it is cancelled?
besides bad weather.

Shanghied Again
08-11-2001, 11:25 PM
I will make the call in the morning, The Waters Edge is open out on the deck, They do have an inside area. But if there is only a chance of rain or its just over cast then its a go!

Shanghied Again
08-12-2001, 07:14 AM
I guess I don't have to tell you, Its raining in Toms River :( Looks like we will have to hold out till next week. :mad: I hate RAIN! Is Saturday the 18th a better date? My wife reminded me I have somewhere to go on Sunday.