PDA

View Full Version : Funds drive and endless babble...

harbormaster
08-08-2001, 09:21 PM
First of all I would like to thank Geo, Dr Dan, Owen, MadPoodle, and Fasteddie for their contributions within the last few months. This site runs on donations provided by the people who use it, and my countless late night hours.
Earlier I was able to forgo donations by utilizing the profit from the selling of shirts and stickers. Sales have since died out.

There are some additions I would like to make to the site software. I would like to rewrite it so everyone could make changes to their registry page (everyone except Owen).
I am also going to add an online calendar where everyone can add their own boating events. All of this takes time.
If anyone has a wish list of what they would like to see let me know.

Would anyone be offended by a women of donzi section?

This site is free and asks for no membership fee. Where else can you find such a wealth of information about Donzi's?

In the past a core group of individuals has stepped up and provided support. I see a growing crowd of new folks. Give the old timers a break and some of you newfolks provide some support.
If you can spare it, take the time to drop a few bucks in the mail to help me keep this site growing. donations can be sent to
The Donzi Registry,
2323 Clear lake City Blvd#180-253
Houston Texas 77062

Make checks payable to the Donzi Registry.
If you want to use MC Visa I can set it up.

Thanks for enduring this commercial.

Dr. Dan
08-08-2001, 11:18 PM
Big Scott, You are the man we all owe you an incredible debt for all you do, if we as individuals had to get this same information through normal chains of corporate red tape and service dept.s, (and I'm not pointing any fingers here,I'm just making a point!), we'd never get any boating done! I think all the guys and ladies appreciate your generosity of time,professionalism and stamina for doing all of this for all of us,we enjoy it and checking out the new topics keeps us all sane during those long frigid months, I will always try to contribute at every opportunity, you are my favorite charity, lets see if even the a basic donation was $25 x 533registered boats=$13,325.00 , if you own a boat you spend that just looking at it! $50 x 533reg. boats = $26,650 , also a very doable amount, I hope the newby's and I know the veterans will step up, take 5 minutes and a stamp and send you some Donzi registry funds, it's the least we all can do, O.K. I'm off my soap box now, so send some money already! Thanks again Scot & Kim for tolerating this culture,all our best Danny & Liz :D

CrackerJack
08-09-2001, 06:15 AM
I 2nd this.

Scott, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Jack & Son.

David O
08-09-2001, 06:01 PM
Scott
I put 50 in the mail today to show my thanks for how great a site this is.
Keep up the good work and THANKS AGAIN
OH! yes to the girls

harbormaster
08-10-2001, 02:19 AM
Thanks Guys (snif)

Randy Hibbard
08-10-2001, 07:39 PM
Hi Scot! Well, this old timer has'nt made a donation for awhile, so a $30 check is on the way. I like the reference to our site on the new Donzi homepage. Congadulations on that and the new format. And yes, the girls are goooood. Welcome to all the new members all the way from Napa California!

Hardonzi
08-10-2001, 09:08 PM
This one will be the easiest to get by the `WIFE` usually its 5 digits and a lota flack..The girls are are a GO...........

Greg
08-11-2001, 07:42 AM
Hey Scott, My check is on the way. Thanks to you and everyone.

Gearhead99
08-11-2001, 08:29 AM
Checks in the mail, Really.

Great Job. Keep up the good work.