PDA

View Full Version : My new project...cant wait to get started!

Scott Pearson
08-07-2001, 09:18 PM
Guys,
Here is the new project. I need a hand picking the thing up. Cant find a trailer to haul it....Give me some Ideas!

Thanks
(NJ)Scott
www.projectboats.com/whiskeysub.html (http://www.projectboats.com/whiskeysub.html)

marcdups
08-07-2001, 09:46 PM
Scott, any time as long as we do not go under and I believe plenty of boat sodas would be in order, what would you name it, the " sinkzi " lol

Marc

Sunk once,rather stay above water :D

Dr. Dan
08-07-2001, 09:58 PM
Scott, I know your truck is big enough, maybe poodle can make a trailer connection?...Doc :D

Scott Pearson
08-08-2001, 06:35 AM
Scott, Dan ,Marc,

Yup, I think we can do this thing. Beers is a must. A big metalflake blue would be great! Hummmm.....

(NJ)Scott

RedDog
08-08-2001, 07:52 AM
Don't do it - diesels no way! Nuclear is the only way to go :D Hold out for now, Nautilus Class is what you really want!

Woodsy
08-08-2001, 08:14 AM
Scott...

Rumour has it you can purchase a Soviet Alpha class (titanium hull) for a few cases of rum and a bunch of cheap american women!! Being from NJ, you know you can get the women just over the border in NYC!! :D I just want to know how you are going to disassemble it in your garage and paint it.

Dave the Commie!!

Still stealing ideas from your orange bullett

Scott Pearson
08-08-2001, 03:38 PM
Dave, Reddog,
Yup...I have alot to work out on this one. I have to figure out how to get it to next years Lake Winni poker run.

Woman....I can get them...Rum too! Only in America!

As far as painting the thing....I think a I can trailer it over to the Lakehurst Blimp hanger not to far from me....Just have to get a good trailer...You think Rolls has one?

(NJ)Scott

boxy
08-08-2001, 03:53 PM
What if you just borrowed a couple of those big pick up's from RickR, and Reddog's neck of the woods. With those big old monster tires, they'd make great trailers.

North of Madpoodle, but hotter than hell.
95 F, 104 F with the humidex.

Scott Pearson
08-08-2001, 10:17 PM
Ahhhh...1050 tons. What do you think my tongue weight should be? 1 7/8 or 2 inch ball? Hummm better go with a 2 1/4 now that I think about it.

(NJ)Scott

RedDog
08-09-2001, 09:35 AM
OK Boxy - are you poking fun? Surely you know us mountain boys don't need torpedos. And it is apparent you don't know the full story. Genuine Trouble's easy rider rifle rack is mounted and in standby mode - ready for trouble. And you thought Gentuine Trouble's name was derived from the BBC! :D

boxy
08-09-2001, 10:05 AM
Reddog, the biggest difference between your part of North America, and mine, is the weather.
:D :D :D

marcdups
08-11-2001, 09:31 PM
scott, I would like to be yellow if I am still in !!!! :D :D :D

Marc

We all live in a ..........
:eek: :eek:

Scott Pearson
08-11-2001, 10:31 PM
Marc,

Yellow is a GREAT Idea! Maybe paint some flowers and peace signs on it to. We will call it "Peace, Pot & Microdot".

Dont take the BROWN acid!

(NJ)Scott

Last Tango
08-12-2001, 09:59 PM
No Alpha Class subs left. Only five were made, and they are all gone now. Cut up or burned up. Great idea, but so noisy we could track them from half an ocean away. The Whisky is a real collectors item, though. First generation of Post WWII Soviet submarines. They built a ton of them and then when they got old, sold them to hapless third world countries. The Forxtrot Class was the most popular of these second-hand subs. Libya bought a few, but didn't get the extended warranty and parts plan.
Mark
Been there, tracked that. :cool:

harbormaster
08-13-2001, 12:04 AM
I caught a glimpse of your new project.
Care to guess how I knew it was yours?
http://www.donzi.net/photos/sub.jpg

Scott Pearson
08-13-2001, 06:39 AM
Scot,
Who tipped you off?

(NJ)Scott