PDA

View Full Version : G+B Windows

olredalert
05-07-2001, 04:28 PM
Madpoodle,
Or actually anyone,I guess.This G+B windows posted over on parts for sale a couple of times.They say they are from Miami but give no phone no.or E-mail.I tried to find the phone no. but it doesnt seem to be listed.Have you heard of the place,and do you know how to get ahold of them?Thanks in advance!..........just.......ol red!

Looped
05-08-2001, 07:12 AM
olredalert,

Here is a link to their site G+B Windows (http://ourworld-top.cs.com/claims187/myhomepage/business.html). I e-mailed them a while ago with a response back the same day. The only thing that worried me is they were asking for dimensions for an 18’ Classic so it seemed like they had never done one before. I figured that they had already had a basic pattern for a Donzi since they were posting it on this site.

Craig

olredalert
05-08-2001, 08:25 AM
Thanks guys,
I can always count on the input here.Tracked them down a little while ago!........just........ol red

Forrest
05-08-2001, 10:00 AM
The only people that ever seem to know anything about Donzi windshields is Jerry Avery or Bob Sullivan at American Marine Products in Ft Lauderdale. Phone (954)782-1400. They made most windshields for Donzi way back when, and though they may or may not still have the tooling for the windshield you are looking for, they are always very helpful.

------------------
Forrest

[This message has been edited by Forrest (edited 05-08-2001).]