PDA

View Full Version : New Baby Boom

PaulO
05-07-2001, 03:30 PM
Maybe it is just my perspective but, doesn't it seem like there are new babys everywhere? Well anyway, I am proud to announce that My wife and I are the thankful parents of another son! Jack Richard was born on Friday and all is well. Thinking maybe a 16 outboard for him and his older brother (now 22 months). It's not too soon is it?
PaulO

RickR
05-07-2001, 03:59 PM
Congratulations!!
You've been a busy man.
Have you made the maiden voyage yet? With the Cigarette http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

Dr. Dan
05-07-2001, 04:30 PM
Congrats, Another Board Member!,you've got a whole crew in the making! Best of health & happiness to you and the Mrs. and of course the crew!...Doc

PaulO
05-07-2001, 05:05 PM
Rick,
Yes, the cigarette has gotten the *(&^% kicked out of it on several occasions already. I love the boat. The difference between the Cig and my 18 Donzi is amazing. Feels bigger all around, takes much rougher stuff in stride. The wife will no longer get bruised! One of these days I need to get a ride in a 22. If that is as big an improvement over the Cig as the Cig is over the 18, I will have to begin a new quest!.
PaulO

GEOO
05-07-2001, 05:43 PM
That's great Paul!!! Kid's are awesome. Congratulation!!!

We'll have to get together after Kentucky and/or we'll hook up at Lake George.

Take Care GEOO

Frank Civitano
05-07-2001, 07:51 PM
Paul O. Congradulations! Wow thats great, Now like Geo you will need floatable pampers. Not the type that turn in to jello, Kids are Great!!

------------------
Frank Civitano

BigGrizzly
05-07-2001, 08:36 PM
What more can a guy ask for, two healthy children good wife and a good boat! Congrats

Randy

Bryan Tuvell
05-07-2001, 08:42 PM
I have to echo Randy's comments... You are a blessed man.
Bryan

boldts
05-07-2001, 08:43 PM
Paul O,
Congratulations!! Has been said previously, Kids are the BEST.. Even though my wife and I long for the upcoming weekend in Kentucky, we will feel as though a part of us is missing as our 4 year old will be staying home with Grandma and Grandpa. She loves my Donzi and I can't wait to teach her about boating and the history behind the boat she is riding in or maybe even driving. Oh no... Did I say that? Wish you and your family all the best.

Scott and Beth Boldt

JimG205
05-07-2001, 09:09 PM
Congrats to you and your wife Paul!!I'm here on the island and looking for my first Donzi.
Been a Chris-craft and Correct craft man.Would like to see your new Cig.Good luck and good times on the water. Jim G.

Looped
05-08-2001, 07:37 AM
Hey hey hey Paul, you sure have been keeping your self busy. Congrats on the new addition!

Craig

PaulO
05-08-2001, 02:10 PM
Thank you all! My wife keeps kidding me as I scan the classifieds and state "this might be a good first boat for the kids". We are truly blessed.
PaulO

BigGrizzly
05-08-2001, 11:12 PM
You need a baby Donzi!!!!!

Randy

seano
05-09-2001, 07:27 AM
hey paul,

congratulations! glad to hear everyone is healthy! sounds like the cigarette is doing well also! hope to see you soon.

sean

Ralph Savarese
05-10-2001, 09:04 PM
Congratulations Paul,
I hope all is well talk to you soon .My paint on the hull is almost done engine going in next weekend . I don't look good fore lake George this year but still trying

green16
05-13-2001, 12:35 AM
Congratulations Paul,
Good luck with everything.
John