PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut River

Scott Pearson
08-06-2001, 06:49 PM
Ok....Just wondering who boats on the Connecticut River. I hope thats what it is. Any hooooo I'm heading up there for August 19th and 20th with the 68 Donzi. Im staying with a friend at his place and plan on doing some boating.

Just seeing is anyone wants to hook up.

(NJ)Scott :D

BERTRAM BOY
08-06-2001, 07:48 PM
Uhhhh Conecticut River...... That would be me...Give me a call or E-mail. We'll definetly hook up.
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

RickR
08-06-2001, 08:03 PM
Scott P
How's she running?
Did you get the trailer set up?

Scott Pearson
08-06-2001, 09:53 PM
Rick,
Everythig is working great! The boat doesn't miss a beat. 20 hours on her since its been done. I'm still getting use to it...Finding that sweet spot. She runs mid 60's. I will have to get a GPS and get an Exact speed.

Trailer is perfect! I have it all set-up and fits like a glove. Boat centers perfect on the bunks by itself! Trailers great! Have about 4,000 miles on the trailer now.

(NJ)Scott

Moody Blu'
08-07-2001, 12:39 AM
Scott, are you going to Bayville for the little donzi meeting at the waters edge?
its Happening august 12th, Sunday
the more the merrier! ;)

Scott Pearson
08-07-2001, 06:37 AM
Broque,
I know all about the Waters Edge outing. I made plans a long time ago for that one.

Scott,
Spike huh....He better not pee on my tires! Then me and Cliff will have a problem! (Laughing)...I guess I will have to bring my White Doberman up there to put the fear of God into Spike. Any hoooo...thanks for the heads up. BTW...I might be heading down to Florida soon. Grassy Key again! You know that hugh house on that 62 acres with the 200 ft dock I told you about...We are tring to go there again soon. Donzi in TOW! I will keep you up to date.

....Having a bad week with work, I thought it should get better the longer your there...Not worse! Man, I feel like shooting my self in the face! Ohhh well, Onto that great job of mine.

C-Yea!
(NJ)Scott :D