PDA

View Full Version : Live Radio Show @ AOTH, Pick Your Tune!!!

Bandit
05-04-2001, 11:34 AM
We now have the local classic rock radio station 101.7 playing live from 9:00-11:00 a.m., Sat. 12th, on the dock at Jamestown Marina.

In addition, 101.7 will be playing 40 Midwest Donzi Club promo spots this next week to get the word out around the lake.

So, if you want to request a tune while mingling with other Donzi owners, list it here and I'll give it to Steve to play during AOTH.

------------------
Bandit...

roadtrip2
05-04-2001, 12:56 PM
Cool, very cool. Got a couple of classic rock suggestions:
"I can't drive 55" by Sammy Haggar, I think
"Wipe out" by ?
"Goin' Mobile" by the Who
"Running with the Devil" by Van Halen
"Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple
"Riden' the storm out" by REO
"Slow ride" by Foghat
"I feel good" by Mr. James Brown
"Nowhere to run" by the Vandelas
"I get around" by the Beach Boys
and anything by Jimmy Buffet....

[This message has been edited by roadtrip2 (edited 05-04-2001).]

Bryan Tuvell
05-04-2001, 02:24 PM
BANDIT, that is awesome!
Let me guess, your working on CNN coverage next!

How is the weather predictions?
Bryan

boldts
05-04-2001, 04:37 PM
Bandit,
You've outdone yourself again. Every Friday so far you've provided great news for the Awakening. There is no way it could rain on this parade. Speaking of the weather, Bryan, what does the Navy weather guy say? You had said you had a special contact that was never wrong. According to the 10 day forecast, looks like maybe some showers on Friday with partly cloudy conditions Saturday and Sunday. Highs in the 70's. A little cool, but I have sweat shirts to wear under the Donzi shirts. http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif

Scott Boldt

Dr. Dan
05-04-2001, 05:27 PM
Very Cool...Doc

Tom on Lanier
05-04-2001, 10:42 PM
Way to go Bandit:
Iko-Iko by Waylon Thibodeaux
http://www.donzi.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
Tom
"Tomahawk"

Tony
05-04-2001, 11:20 PM
ANY Springsteen!

harbormaster
05-05-2001, 01:49 AM
Hey Bandit,
Do you think you could get a copy of the promo spot sound byte to post on the web for us to hear?

Bandit
05-05-2001, 11:36 AM
Thanks guys.

It should be a good addition to our first annual gathering.

Harbormaster, emial me what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Bryan T., I tried CNN but they said we would be having to much FUN to cover our event. Still working on the newspaper and TV.

It's been dry here for a long time and we are due some rain. But hey, it's Kentucky and this time of year rain showers could popup at any time. The good thing about it is, that they don't usually last long.

Scott B., next Fri. will bring the best news when we all get to finally meet each other!!!

I've now got (9) 22'x80' slips rented at the State Dock and we should be pulling in Fri. evening before dark.

Today it's nice and sunny and I'm off to put the Donzi in the water. I'm heading to Lees Ford Marina for a big KY Derby Party! I need to win some $$$ to put gas in my boat next weekend.

Come on guys and gals, list some tunes you want to hear next Sat...

------------------
Bandit...

BigGrizzly
05-05-2001, 04:59 PM
I'm into to country music.

Randy

GEOO
05-05-2001, 08:52 PM
Buffet GEOO