PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Donzi Dustoff

harbormaster
05-04-2001, 07:35 AM
OK I am going. Who else has plans of going. I am staying at the trasure cove resort.

Scot VanAlstine
The Harbormaster

Dr. Dan
05-04-2001, 11:17 AM
Scot, Liz & I will be there also at Treasure Cove. We will be there Thursday the 14th through Sunday the 17th, we might squeeze one more nite(Sunday),we'll play it by ear...Doc Look forward to meeting many of our Donzi Compadres!

Scott Pearson
05-05-2001, 06:08 PM
Scot,
I will be at Treasure Cove. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and leaving Monday.

(NJ)Scott

GEOO
05-05-2001, 08:50 PM
Scot,
I'll be at Treasure Cove Friday & Saturday night with Heather & Hailey. and another couple. GEOO

FASTEDDIE
05-10-2001, 09:51 AM
Some members have informed me that thier
Donzi Classic will be for sale at the Spring Dust Off so bring your checkbook. So far it looks like 16 and 18 models. A 22 may be for sale also.Keep checking and let me know if your coming with your Classic.

------------------
FASTEDDIE

Scott Pearson
05-10-2001, 04:00 PM
Ed,
If the price is right I'll sell mine. Its got be be worth at least a few hundred.

(NJ)Scott

JimG205
05-14-2001, 06:37 PM
I'm still shopping for an 18 classic,basically stock,and a 22 may tempt me if the price is right.Please e-mail me and let me know. Thanks, Jim G.

FASTEDDIE
06-10-2001, 09:19 AM
Lake George Donzi Dustoff has now confirmed the arrival of over 50 PLUS Classics and now we are full in the restaurant and meeting room. If you come late you may have to tie off so please cooperate with the Dockmasters and come early. 10AM docks will start to load and special Bartenders are being brought in for those who are thirsty early. Every boat must register to obtain a pass to get in upstairs. All boats are automaticly in the Award contest but if you boat is not up to par ,you may elect not to have it judged. Please be patient with us this year because we never espected to judge 50 PLUS boats.
Bring empty tote bags to carry home your raffle prizes and other gifts you win. New Club shirts,Hats and videos of Last years show will be available for sale. Also print off our website a show schedule and carry it with you so you will know where the action is.
Make sure everyone votes for "Peoples Choice" Award before leaving dock area. Bring your cameras and camcorders and pray for SUNSHINE. Everyone have a safe trip here and if you haven't signed up on this thread please do so now if you plan on bringing your classic. Thanks

Ed Hodgkinson , President
Lake George Donzi Classic Club

harbormaster
06-10-2001, 09:45 AM
I am totally stoked about next weekends Dustoff!

Ed, what is this I heard about a 22 classic being raffled off at the dustoff? http://www.donzi.net/ubb/biggrin.gif