PDA

View Full Version : I JUST A 1996 SWEET 16 FT. DONZI THANKS FOR EVERY ONES HELP

ralph
08-03-2001, 08:58 PM
THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO EVERYONE .I POSTED A NOTE TO GET ADVICE ON THE PRICE AND COMMENTS ON THIS BOAT.. WELL I BOUGHT IT ..ITS NICE A 1996 LOW HOUR 16 FT CLASSIC ,WHITE WITH RED STRIPES AND MATCHING RED TRAILER WITH CROME WHEELS..WOWWWWWWW.. DRIVEING IT HOME I WAS GETTING THUBS UP FOR MOTERIST... RALPH... BAKERSFIELD...CALIFORNIA null

Sagbay32
08-03-2001, 09:06 PM
Congrats Ralph!!!!!
I bought mine a few weeks ago too! You are gonna love it when people stop you to ask questions about your boat. I know I have been approached by several people already at various places (Launch sites, Parking lots, and on the open road) asking about the boat. I put it right up there with owning a fine classic car.
Enjoy yourself!

i am still ear to ear

Formula Jr
08-03-2001, 09:35 PM
Welcome to club Ralph. There was a fella at AOTH with your setup, that boat totally rocked.

roadtrip se
08-03-2001, 10:52 PM
Ralph,
That ear-to-ear ain't gonna wear off. My buddy Scott has the 96 16 that Owen described from the AOTH. I still really, really regret selling that boat but at least I still get to run it when I can pry Scott's hands off the wheel and throttle. Life don't get no better. Enjoy and congratulations on your new ride. Todd

Formula Jr
08-03-2001, 11:23 PM
Oky, all you guy's named Scott have to change your names....... - cause I knew that, sorta - but got confused with all the other Scotts...........This is really weird cause my Dentist is named Scott Baxter. But he doesn't have a Donzi,....Yet. Thank god my brother isn't on this board - another Scott. Scott is not a common name. If any thing its a really cool unusual name, but this is way out there on the bell curve that there would be this many Scotts connected to Donzi.

In other words - Hey Scott! Ya like your Boat? Power Thru....

Glenn. Now there's a fine name.

Rootsy
08-04-2001, 11:51 AM
i think i'd have to go and compare the donzi classic to a corvette stingray... bout the same money too!!!!!

CrackerJack
08-04-2001, 01:37 PM
Ralph,
Congradulations, hope you and your family
enjoy it. Owning a Donzi is like having
a piece of history.

Sit down, Hang on and Smile, Jack.

marcdups
08-06-2001, 07:24 PM
Ralph, that is a baby you will never forget, congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Marc

hanging out with the P....MAG!! :D

BigGrizzly
08-06-2001, 08:21 PM
My first Donzi was a baby blue(skyblue) 16 ski sporster. we bough it in 1966. Funny my sister still has it and it still runs great thanks to loving care and a closed colling system. Ther is over 700 hours on the engine. God knows how many on the boat. Like RT2 its a life long love affair. Great luck

Randy