PDA

View Full Version : Hometown Rally volleyball teams needed

Donzi Blackhawk
10-02-2002, 08:32 AM
Hello Everyone,

I was paid a visit this morning in my office by a fellow Donzi employee asking if I had organized a volleyball team for the picnic on Sunday. I asked him why. He informed me that a number of teams have been formed; Corprate (Nick Miller), Sales (Steve Simon)and a number of teams from production.

Well, I now come to you, my Donzi owner brothers, to assemble two Donzi Owners teams!
As of right now, everyone is on notice that I plan to assemble two killer teams on Friday evening. No, will not be an acceptable answer. My Donzi Marine friends and co-workers WILL have a run for their money.

Bryant "Mr. Volleyball"

roadtrip se
10-02-2002, 10:42 AM
Only if I get to spend the entire game across the net from Mike Miller. This could be fun, I'm in...

Todd

Well okay, Josh can substitute for Mike for a couple of rounds...

CDMA
10-02-2002, 10:47 AM
See now is when we need Tuvell...all like 7 feet of him. Bryan what do you have to say about letting us down...we all know you can borrow a plane or two from good old Uncle sam to get down there....I see no excuse.

:) :) :)

Chris

Ranman
10-02-2002, 11:50 AM
Chris, What am I... chop liver? I guess I'm only 6' 4" so I don't stand shoulder to shoulder with Shaq like Bryan, but I'm pretty decent at the front of the net.

Hope I don't get picked last on the team...

pmreed
10-02-2002, 12:24 PM
For those of us white men who can't jump anymore :( , there's always bocci!! :D I was very disappointed when we never got around to it in Sanford a while back. I'll bring my balls...all of them.

Phil

PS: Gee, if I bring all my balls, maybe I can go fast!! :p

Donzi Di
10-03-2002, 12:16 PM
If you are letting the females play - I would love to join.

Diana

Donzi Blackhawk
10-03-2002, 03:21 PM
Donzi Di,

All women are welcome to play! Don't forget, we play to win! So let's get ready to have some fun!

Bryant

harbormaster
10-03-2002, 04:50 PM
count me in!

knee deep
10-03-2002, 10:08 PM
I'll do anything for a laugh! If you can't laugh at yourself what gives you the right to laugh at anyone else. There is a catch - I might need a ride, looks like the chances of the old red monster making an appearance are pretty darn slim.
I might get it solved tomorrow or I might need a ride to the game. Unfortunately won't be there until Saturday morning!