woobs
06-24-2017, 09:00 PM
Probably a long shot, but, If you come across this FORMULA script
86026 please email me
dcsconroy@gmail.com or call 416 221 0343

mattyboy
06-26-2017, 02:31 PM
woobs
theres a restaurant in A bay the admiral inn or capt table something like that been a while since i was there

they have all boat scripts as decor in the bar i mean like every kind of boat ever made sans donzi
may be worth a call or email maybe they have sources or leads

CHACHI
06-26-2017, 04:52 PM
Maybe, some night I will go ask the owner.

Ken

woobs
06-26-2017, 07:17 PM
Maybe, some night I will go ask the owner.Ken
Well, you've seen where it will go!

mattyboy
06-27-2017, 07:05 AM
Maybe, some night I will go ask the owner.

Ken

well are ya gonna leave me hanging what is the name of the place LOL surprised it is still there usually after i leave a joint they go out of business :beer::drunk::alky::lol9:

CHACHI
06-27-2017, 02:16 PM
Well, I swung by the Admiral Inn an hour ago, and I will tell ya, Matty's memory is still pretty sharp in spite of what they said about the 60's.

There is no logo like the one Woob's is looking for and according to the owner, Mike, he has been "collecting " the scripts for decades.

I have attached the board of logos and as a bonus, a photo of the public docks in Alexandria Bay.........yeah, the water is kinda high.

Ken

CHACHI
06-27-2017, 02:18 PM
Here is the town dock

woobs
06-27-2017, 08:20 PM
Well, I swung by the Admiral Inn an hour ago, and I will tell ya, Matty's memory is still pretty sharp in spite of what they said about the 60's.
There is no logo like the one Woob's is looking for and according to the owner, Mike, he has been "collecting " the scripts for decades.
I have attached the board of logos and as a bonus, a photo of the public docks in Alexandria Bay.........yeah, the water is kinda high.Ken

Thanks for lookin'... hope you had a pint or two while you were there :). I am sooooooo coming to Clayton soon....

Okay, everyone else... eyes peeled!

Offset
06-27-2017, 08:56 PM
Sean, any chance someone could cast them for you?

woobs
06-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Sean, any chance someone could cast them for you?
I'm positive they could be reproduced. But, that is cost prohibitive. I don't think there's a market for these like the old Donzi script to help spread the costs out.

I'm not in a hurry as the boat is still in VERY early stages of a long restoration. But, these are the kinds of things you need to be on the lookout for.... the more eyes the better!

CalouThunderbird
01-15-2019, 04:45 AM
Probably a long shot, but, If you come across this FORMULA script
86026 please email me
dcsconroy@gmail.com or call 416 221 0343

Hi woobs

did you get a pair of FTJ?
I'm french and have a Formula Thunderbird junior 1965 to restore and the both signs are missing to, in case you find a solution, it will be kind of you to help me and telle me what to do, thank you and have an happy new year 2019.

best regards.

glashole
10-13-2020, 08:58 PM
This is obviously an old thread but I have been doing some searching and have a guy who can 3D print them if we could find one to replicate

yeller
10-20-2020, 02:06 AM
Glashole?, Glashole? I was sure I've seen that name on here before.
I was pretty sure it had been a long time since your last post, so I had to look at your profile. Last post August 2016.
Good to know your still looking. Don't be shy though, it's getting kind of lonely around here. :biggrin.:

glashole
10-23-2020, 06:33 AM
its been a while for sure
wasn;t even sure if this board was running anymore or not

yeller
10-24-2020, 04:23 PM
its been a while for sure
wasn;t even sure if this board was running anymore or not
It's definitely slow around here. Only a few of us left. :garfield: