PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Classic 22 For Sale

kmwnh51
05-16-2017, 08:53 AM
This is not my boat, but wondering if any member knows of it. I think it's priced on the high side given it's a 350. Thanks for any feedback.:cool!:
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/1995-donzi-22-classic-103056139

Ghost
05-16-2017, 09:03 AM
Love that yellow. (Not quite as good-looking as a windshield-delete boat, but still awesome. :) )

Looks and sounds like it's been very well kept. And I **think** that's considered to be in the range of some of the best builds. Others will know.

You are right about the 350, but some folks have sworn by the 350/22 package. They say it loves the weight savings. Obviously not as fast as a BBC boat without doing some serious motor mods that would probably not make sense. Depending on your goals, might be a great boat.

woobs
05-16-2017, 09:13 AM
An up close and personal inspection will tell the tale. if it is as it is advertised I think it falls right in with current numbers I've seen (albeit the upper end). True, there is a "knock" on this boat because of the lightweight powertrain but, If it's all in good working order it could be the right choice. Not everyone needs a BBC/Bravo set up to enjoy their boat. If it's a long term love affair you're looking for there's plenty you can do with this boat. However, if you're looking for a summer fling for a couple of years and you have to have the speed... move on.

Carl C
05-16-2017, 10:31 AM
The color is right. I agree about windshield delete. Trailer seems nice. If you don't have a need for speed then this could be a nice boat.

BUIZILLA
05-16-2017, 04:57 PM
I think it's priced dead nuts right on the money :pimp:

a BBC of the same vintage goes for 25-27 anyways and was a 5k option over the SBC

buy it and enjoy it :cool!:

Pat McPherson
05-17-2017, 11:32 AM
I think it's priced dead nuts right on the money :pimp:

a BBC of the same vintage goes for 25-27 anyways and was a 5k option over the SBC

buy it and enjoy it :cool!:

Hmmm... I paid $22K for mine a few years back and have probably invested over 4K fixing / upgrading...
I have struggled with letting her go (had 2 offers) but if someone wants to give me $26K / all my money back, I'd sell for sure...:yes:

I would also agree that a Big Block Bravo boat is worth 4-5 K more than a Small Block Alpha boat...

roadtrip se
05-17-2017, 10:47 PM
Hmmm... I paid $22K for mine a few years back and have probably invested over 4K fixing / upgrading...
I have struggled with letting her go (had 2 offers) but if someone wants to give me $26K / all my money back, I'd sell for sure...:yes:

I would also agree that a Big Block Bravo boat is worth 4-5 K more than a Small Block Alpha boat...

If someone would like to give me what I have invested in The Flowerpot, please reach out via PM like right now... Heck, I'll even produce receipts.

txtaz
05-18-2017, 09:00 AM
If someone would like to give me what I have invested in The Flowerpot, please reach out via PM like right now... Heck, I'll even produce receipts.

Need the receipt for the ducks? :):bonk::lookaroun::bighug::nilly::yes::pimp::pimp ::pimp:

Taz <- Owner of a duck free 22.

roadtrip se
05-18-2017, 11:21 PM
Need the receipt for the ducks? :):bonk::lookaroun::bighug::nilly::yes::pimp::pimp ::pimp:

Taz <- Owner of a duck free 22.

Still got em. One day they will be returned to their proper home.