PDA

View Full Version : Winnepesaukee Poker RUn

MikeMiller
08-01-2001, 03:48 PM
Well, I just returned from another great Donzi owners' event! George Culotta and Bonnie Wadsworth set the standard for how a Poker Run should be done. Each year gets better and i'm sure next year will be even more impressive.

Thanks to both of them and to all who chipped in. It is an honor to be associated with you as owners and to enjoy with you the valuable time you have on the water.

Bill Littlefield, our new dealer at Channel Marine, was also on hand to see first hand the Donzi mystique. You all did not let him down!

Check out the donzimarine.com "Events" section this weekend for pictures of the World's Largest Donzi Owners Only Poker Run!

Until next year...

Mike Miller
Donzi Marine :)

Scott Pearson
08-06-2001, 06:38 AM
Mike,
Where are the pictures? Looked this weekend for the Winnepesaukee run....Guess your still working on them.

Keep up the Great work!

(NJ)Scott :)

Looped
08-07-2001, 12:13 PM
I am not sure if Mike Miller is planning on posting some shots on the Donzimarine.com site too, but I have tossed up the first batch of scanned in photos up on the http://www.donziclub.com site. Click on the “Photo Gallery” button then click on “2001 Poker Run” to view them. More to come too….

Craig

Woodsy
08-07-2001, 12:47 PM
Looped..

Nice job on the pix.... I know there are a few "better" ones out there :D :D

The poker run was a blast... can't wait for the next gathering!!

Woodsy

Tidbart
08-08-2001, 12:17 AM
The "better ones are coming. Be patient