PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the HI lot

CHACHI
05-22-2016, 06:24 PM
Was down in St Augustine at a classic motorcycle concours this past weekend and when I returned to the Holiday Inn, this was in the lot.

Never saw the guy who owns it, so I have no info on it.

Boat had Florida numbers on it.

Ken

Ghost
05-22-2016, 07:33 PM
Wow!

bertsboat
08-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Ken,
You were in St Augustine and you didn't call me?? How does that make me feel? I was with the owners having a great time that week end. We went out on my Fino, went to the Fort and down town. What a great week end. And we would have gone to a motorcycle show, had we known.
This is Randy Smalley's Fino "Small e" out of Ocean Reef. It was on it's way to Arizona where it was restored for some tweaking. That boat is on the Fino site www.fino30.com as are all the Fino's that are still around. I am sure there are a few I missed but I am always looking for more. If anyone knows of one stetting at a marina please let me know.
Will you be in A Bay next week? If so, we will see you there.

Was down in St Augustine at a classic motorcycle concours this past weekend and when I returned to the Holiday Inn, this was in the lot.

Never saw the guy who owns it, so I have no info on it.

Boat had Florida numbers on it.

Ken

BUIZILLA
08-09-2016, 12:45 PM
the third pic looks like Coral Gables Waterway area..

CHACHI
08-09-2016, 03:15 PM
Ken,
Will you be in A Bay next week? If so, we will see you there.

Bert, I will be here, call me 41530-7379.

If you don't, I understand.;)

Ken

DON N.
08-10-2016, 10:36 PM
A REAL BEAUTY ! :cool!:

bertsboat
08-12-2016, 06:17 AM
Behind Dave Craig's Jim. NE 7 ave and 79 street. My old stomping grounds having gone to Horace Mann JR I would pass there everyday on my way home and drool on the boats. I tell Dave CRAIG every time I see him that he was my hero....

the third pic looks like Coral Gables Waterway area..

bertsboat
08-12-2016, 06:19 AM
Is this this your complete number? Why wouldn't I call? I will. Give me one more digit

Bert, I will be here, call me 41530-7379.

If you don't, I understand.;)

Ken

BUIZILLA
08-12-2016, 06:49 AM
Behind Dave Craig's Jim. NE 7 ave and 79 street. My old stomping grounds having gone to Horace Mann JR I would pass there everyday on my way home and drool on the boats. I tell Dave CRAIG every time I see him that he was my hero.... not only did I go to Horace Mann JH, but my dad kept his boat at Little River Marina and I hung out there most weekends and also worked at Bob & Rol's Amoco on Bisc Blvd. by Royal Castle.... ate there EVERY day LOL

CHACHI
08-12-2016, 07:40 AM
Is this this your complete number? Why wouldn't I call? I will. Give me one more digit
Bert, it is a 3 that is missing.

413-530-7379

Ken

bertsboat
08-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Jim, didn't the Royal Castle turn into Mike Gordon's Fish Peddler?

not only did I go to Horace Mann JH, but my dad kept his boat at Little River Marina and I hung out there most weekends and also worked at Bob & Rol's Amoco on Bisc Blvd. by Royal Castle.... ate there EVERY day LOL