PDA

View Full Version : Help with sourcing hardware

cimm
02-13-2016, 07:08 AM
Does anyone know where to find the windshield grommets, the black wood screws and finish washers for the plexiglas windshields? I am also trying to find the black Chicago Screws (Phillips) or Sex Screws that go in the left and right windshield frame. What are these screws made of? All help is greatly appreciated. I am having a real hard time locating these items.

MOP
02-13-2016, 08:21 AM
Your PM mail box is full!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my last reply: I just spent an hour or so going through my old posts back to 2000 and could not find any info. It has been quite a long time, I do remember that I contacted a couple of manufacturers gave them the specs on hole size and thickness and went with what they supplied. I wish I could do better!!

Phil

cimm
02-13-2016, 08:23 AM
Thanks MOP any idea on the Black wood screws and washers or the Chicago Screws?

yeller
02-14-2016, 09:18 PM
Your PM mail box is full!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my last reply: I just spent an hour or so going through my old posts back to 2000 and could not find any info. It has been quite a long time, I do remember that I contacted a couple of manufacturers gave them the specs on hole size and thickness and went with what they supplied. I wish I could do better!!

Phil
What a coincidence. I was just at my boat today and was thinking about replacing the windshield grommets. I remembered you offered them for sale on here before and logged in specifically to contact you, to see if you still knew where to get these. :rlol: