PDA

View Full Version : Trivia.....Who quoted this?

scippy
01-21-2016, 03:43 PM
"I was married, out-of-shape, middle-aged businessman. Then I attended a New York boat show where I met
Don Aronow. Now, I'm divorced, an ocean racer and a swinger." ............any guesses?

Morgan's Cloud
01-21-2016, 04:20 PM
:biggrin.: Bill Wishnick

I bet a whole lot of quotable quotes are attributable to Don's antics ! It's a shame that he never got together with Sr Winston Churchill

gcarter
01-21-2016, 07:58 PM
It's funny (in a sarcastic sense), but the same can be said for Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack.
All were usually divorced, in financial trouble at times, usually took drugs, and drank too much. Not to mention, most died pretty young.

scippy
01-21-2016, 08:42 PM
:biggrin.: Bill Wishnick

I bet a whole lot of quotable quotes are attributable to Don's antics ! It's a shame that he never got together with Sr Winston Churchill

Right you are sir!.............But could you imagine if he go together with Yogi Berra!

tmdog
01-22-2016, 07:07 AM
When you come to a fork in the road...... take it.:yes:

Ghost
01-22-2016, 07:48 AM
Love Berra quotes. One of my favorites that some attribute to him is "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

mattyboy
01-22-2016, 08:22 AM
I would have loved to been a FOW with either crew Don and his boys or Yogi with Mickey and Billy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5t_9PKffmM

Marlin275
01-27-2016, 01:35 PM
When you come to a fork in the road...... take it.:yes:

directions to his house

both roads went there

JayZ
01-27-2016, 02:10 PM
It's funny (in a sarcastic sense), but the same can be said for Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack.
All were usually divorced, in financial trouble at times, usually took drugs, and drank too much. Not to mention, most died pretty young.

Yeah but when they lived THEY LIVED.