PDA

View Full Version : Joe Sgro Buys Outerlimits Assets, Saves OL

Carl C
12-01-2015, 01:19 PM

duckhunter
12-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Not sure why the OP was deleted, but I think it's great that Joe Sgro and a partner stepped up and bought OuterLimits. Good for them - glad to see folks investing in the industry, and I wish them the best of luck.

Carl C
12-04-2015, 09:41 AM
Not sure why the OP was deleted, but I think it's great that Joe Sgro and a partner stepped up and bought OuterLimits. Good for them - glad to see folks investing in the industry, and I wish them the best of luck.

I erased the thread because it's not Donzi related and I didn't think there was any interest in Outerlimits here. There is a lot of discussion about it on OSO. I think it's great too and I really hope that Joe and his crew can keep Mike Fiore's legacy alive. One has to wonder what kind of market there is now for these high end boats, especially with Mike out of the picture.

OFFSHORE GINGER
12-04-2015, 12:36 PM
One has to wonder what kind of market there is now for these high end boats, especially with Mike out of the picture. Carl i feel the market will always be there for high end Boats as long as the Quality is there considering & if they are willing to stay on course utilizing today's technology ( composite's ) filling each customers needs or wants from a one off custom fabricated boat , to power , and paint or what ever the wallet will bare .