PDA

View Full Version : ooopps

Zudnic
09-27-2015, 07:27 PM
I have 40 acres as my back yard. My neighbors can access my property from theirs very easily. The neighbors have 10 acres. There is a pathway to my back yard. The neighbors asked a few years ago if they could ride their horses on my property. I said sure. They never do this. I have a 5 month old German Shepherd (Max). I keep him in my family room kitchen area. Close the doors to the rest of the house. Its a real pain to leave the room without him. Its easier to go through the sliding glass door off the family room. I then can access the house again through a side door. Well this time I had to pee. Since I'm outback and no one around, decide to pee outside. Dang neighbor and his teenage daughters picked a bad time to ride their horses outback. Man very embarrassing. :biggrin.:

f_inscreenname
09-27-2015, 08:46 PM
My brother says he wont live someplace that he cant pee off his deck if needed. :biggrin.:

Zudnic
09-27-2015, 10:12 PM
Its a country thing and benefit of being rural!!!! I mostly smoke outside, so its more convenient to just pee outside.

Other benefit is being able to burn garbage.

Ed Donnelly
09-28-2015, 06:00 AM
Good thing it was not cold outside. You have to watch shrinkish...Ed

f_inscreenname
09-28-2015, 10:04 AM
It keeps the critters away also.

Morgan's Cloud
09-28-2015, 04:29 PM
Did you intimidate the horses ? ? :eek:

wwahl
09-28-2015, 05:17 PM
I thought that was why people had lawns.

OFFSHORE GINGER
09-28-2015, 06:56 PM
LOL ..... and why would you let it bother you considering ......when you gotta go......you gotta go !

Offset
09-28-2015, 07:21 PM
And just think, some other forum on the web has a new thread that starts "We were out for a horse ride tonight and …….."

Too funny.

yeller
09-29-2015, 12:06 PM
Too funny.

Years ago (70's) my sisters friend took a trip from Canada into the US. Had to pee real bad so he stopped to pee on the side of the highway. He was what you'd call a full blown "hippie" of the era. I guess the local Trooper didn't agree with his ways, because he spots him and arrests him. He ended up with a criminal record for indecent exposure. :eek:

Zudnic
09-29-2015, 02:13 PM
Ah the good news.... They all still wave when we drive by each other. They haven't said anything. :biggrin.:

fegettes
09-29-2015, 06:52 PM
Too funny.

Years ago (70's) my sisters friend took a trip from Canada into the US. Had to pee real bad so he stopped to pee on the side of the highway. He was what you'd call a full blown "hippie" of the era. I guess the local Trooper didn't agree with his ways, because he spots him and arrests him. He ended up with a criminal record for indecent exposure. :eek:

This isn't funny. He would now be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. Which, incidentally, be careful about stopping your boat, even if no is around, standing on the back of the boat and taking a pee. If you get a ticket, and don't fight it, if found guilty, you now have to register as a sex offender.

yeller
09-30-2015, 10:21 AM
Just in case there was any confusion, I wasn't saying the story I told was funny. That was a "worst nightmare" for him.

Pat McPherson
09-30-2015, 11:26 AM
I pee off the back of my boat all the time...:confused: Guess I should rethink that...:eek:

Zudnic
10-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Yeah, I bet everyone here has peed off the back of a boat. Even if you have a cabin and head.

Morgan's Cloud
10-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Yeah, I bet everyone here has peed off the back of a boat. Even if you have a cabin and head.

That's why I always get a chuckle when the 'green crew' get all grossed out at boats that have overboard discharge heads.

I remind them that a boat with no toilet is the same as one with an overboard discharge system .

yeller
10-02-2015, 06:01 PM
That's why I always get a chuckle when the 'green crew' get all grossed out at boats that have overboard discharge heads.

I remind them that a boat with no toilet is the same as one with an overboard discharge system .
Well, not sure about you but I know no one has ever hung their a$$ over side of my boat and taken a dump. :toiletpap