PDA

View Full Version : Nice Champ for sale (not mine)

bertsboat
08-10-2015, 08:22 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Champ-speed-ski-boat-/252052208802?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3aaf7b7ca2&item=252052208802

Just Say N20
08-10-2015, 09:15 AM
Worth Saving.

Ad Text (with corrections to wording (know vs no, etc):

68 Champ 17' 6" Speed Boat - 14 YEAR project finally finished. Length 17' 6"and Width 8'. Hull modified deep V. The engine is a 350 Mercruiser, 350 horse power. The out drive is a Mercruiser Alfa one. $15,000. in motor and outdrive. Boat was built in Miami, FL. About 5 boats were made a year, from 1968 to 1972. I am the second owner of the boat. Boat garage kept its whole life. Over 32,000. invested in this project.

If you're looking for that boat that no one else has, this is it. This boat was built tough. It slices thru the waves and rides like a champ. Everything on this boat is brand new and I have all receipts. Awlgrip marine paint $5,000 just in materials to paint the boat. Silver vein powder coating on railings, cleats, dash panel, all hardware, valve covers and air breather. New custom built 30 gallon aluminum gas tank. New marine gauges, switches, steering wheel, carpet, 2 bilge pumps, 2 engine compartment blowers, 1,500. precision propeller.

25 Hours on motor - complete rebuild. Everything is new: exhaust and riser manifolds, marine circulating pump, hoses, marine alternator, marine starter, drivedog, Edelbrock performer cam and intake, rebuilt marine Rodchester Quadrajet carb.

Trailer has new radial tires, bearings, winch and runners. Recently installed smart tab trim tabs .

Watch videos on you-tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/LindaZebb/videos Here you will find videos on YouTube under 68 Champ. Watch one video then click on linda zeb and all videos will show up.

You will have a hard time finding another champ boat VERY RARE

First initial deposit of 500.00 to be paid through pay-pal with balance of cash due on pick up of vessel. Balance due by 10 days of auction end.

bertsboat
08-10-2015, 04:09 PM
Rub rail has to go in the same pile as the diamond plate dash. Other than that, has always been one of my favorites as a kid. Beyond there now but for the price, you cant build it.

Worth Saving.

Ad Text (with corrections to wording (know vs no, etc):

68 Champ 17' 6" Speed Boat - 14 YEAR project finally finished. Length 17' 6"and Width 8'. Hull modified deep V. The engine is a 350 Mercruiser, 350 horse power. The out drive is a Mercruiser Alfa one. $15,000. in motor and outdrive. Boat was built in Miami, FL. About 5 boats were made a year, from 1968 to 1972. I am the second owner of the boat. Boat garage kept its whole life. Over 32,000. invested in this project.

If you're looking for that boat that no one else has, this is it. This boat was built tough. It slices thru the waves and rides like a champ. Everything on this boat is brand new and I have all receipts. Awlgrip marine paint $5,000 just in materials to paint the boat. Silver vein powder coating on railings, cleats, dash panel, all hardware, valve covers and air breather. New custom built 30 gallon aluminum gas tank. New marine gauges, switches, steering wheel, carpet, 2 bilge pumps, 2 engine compartment blowers, 1,500. precision propeller.

25 Hours on motor - complete rebuild. Everything is new: exhaust and riser manifolds, marine circulating pump, hoses, marine alternator, marine starter, drivedog, Edelbrock performer cam and intake, rebuilt marine Rodchester Quadrajet carb.

Trailer has new radial tires, bearings, winch and runners. Recently installed smart tab trim tabs .

Watch videos on you-tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/LindaZebb/videos Here you will find videos on YouTube under 68 Champ. Watch one video then click on linda zeb and all videos will show up.

You will have a hard time finding another champ boat VERY RARE

First initial deposit of 500.00 to be paid through pay-pal with balance of cash due on pick up of vessel. Balance due by 10 days of auction end.

champ
08-28-2015, 08:45 AM
Who's boat is this? I still have both of my Champs, one is a 1966 the other a 1967. Love the history of only 5 made per year. The 66' is my daily driver, lol and a whole lot of fun. The 67' is a project boat still in all original condition.
Curious as to if the two seats was a modification or came that way because I have never seen a 68'. Also never seen a windshield either on any champion, but I do like the way they look without them and with them too.