PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Muskoka Gathering

Rob M
07-19-2015, 07:40 PM
Great day today for an impromptu Donzi Gathering. One 18 Barrel Back, One Supercharged 18 with Blackhawk drive, One Hornet, One Corsican.

Jason/Craig great to see you guys. Craig - loved the 85mph speed run.

woobs
07-19-2015, 08:45 PM
Jealous!

Ed Donnelly
07-20-2015, 06:15 AM
Maybe we can put a shout out to the Ontario guys next year
My steering should be done by then...Ed

Rob M
07-20-2015, 02:58 PM
Maybe we can put a shout out to the Ontario guys next year
My steering should be done by then...Ed

Good idea - or even sooner. It sounds like there is talk of a late summer Donzi get together in Muskoka. If your boat isn't done you can hitch a ride with anyone I am sure.

Rob

CHACHI
07-20-2015, 03:20 PM
As long as it is not the first 2 weeks of August, (Sturgis) ,I will be there, looking for a seat, 2 actually. My bride will be in tow.

Hear that Tim, Dave, Dave, Bueller.......

Ken

craigdskilling
07-20-2015, 07:02 PM
It was a great weekend thanks Jason for having me and my boy like always a great time and meeting Rob that trusted me and my boat at those speeds it was fun.I can say I have driven different kinds of donzi thanks to Rob,Just a great day. Ed if we do this I would love to pick you up and come up with me and cruise I'm sure you can teach me few boating tips.thanks guys it's been a long 3 years.I have a vid of the supercharger screaming at us it's great.:):):)

snowboater
07-21-2015, 04:05 AM
We start 2 weeks rental in the Muskokas this saturday . Will have the Cig there. Hope to catch up with a few of the local boys for a run and depending how the rest of the summer goes maybe make it back for a late run.

RudeBuoy
07-23-2015, 11:24 AM
I'll be up every weekend. Taking 3rd week of Aug off. Looking forward to seeing Dave again. Gathering 2-3 Cig 20 owners for cruising. My bro-in-law just had motor rebuilt. Finally running well after years of problems.

Is anyone interested in a gathering the weekend after Labour Day? No boat traffic means some nice clean water. I'd host a BBQ Lunch and lead a Rosseau / Joe tour if needed.

younger
08-05-2015, 09:04 PM
I'd be in. No donzi but will have something that should keep up.

Ed Donnelly
08-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Maybe Rob will have my steering done by then..Ed

Robbie O
08-16-2015, 08:17 PM
I live here........I'm ALWAYS ready to go!:toiletpap

Greg Guimond
08-17-2015, 06:56 AM
Is it true there are also a few 100mph Tuff 21's on that lake? The four Donzi's in the first pic look great but man, that massive dock is really cool.

woobs
08-17-2015, 10:13 AM
Is it true there are also a few 100mph Tuff 21's on that lake? The four Donzi's in the first pic look great but man, that massive dock is really cool.

I saw this TUFF 28 at the Port Carling locks (between Lake Muskoka and Lake Rosseau)

You should see some of the properties on the big 3 Muskoka lakes..... on the ACBS weekend I visited a seven slip boat house that was home to a collection of boats where any one of these boats could be the center attraction in a museum. (There was also an antique canoe collection that was impressive) The boathouse was a fitting location and done to the same high level of the contents

Offset
08-17-2015, 07:37 PM
Woobs, sorry I did not see you come in. I tried to clean the place up a little but was too tired.:)

jordanmc
08-18-2015, 08:13 PM
On lake Muskoka would have love to have joined in

craigdskilling
09-09-2015, 08:25 AM
So the gathering in the Muskokas are this weekend Sept 12,13,14 we will be touring lake joe and rosseau Saturday and lake muskokas sunday. Saturday morning meeting at 10 at MMC&CC. Any info call me and will let you no more.(519)465-4910 thanks craig:yes:

Rob M
09-09-2015, 09:03 AM
Cool - should be able to make this - hope the forecast improves. Just to clarify, what/where is MMC & CC?

craigdskilling
09-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Cool - should be able to make this - hope the forecast improves. Just to clarify, what/where is MMC & CC?

Sorry MLG&CC muskokas lakes golf & country club

Rob M
09-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Sorry MLG&CC muskokas lakes golf & country club

Craig, Thanks for clarifying.

RudeBuoy
09-11-2015, 03:18 PM
*** SATURDAY STARTING LOCATION ***

Please read, post questions and comments. More info to come.

Port Carling Docks
Rosseau Side

10:00 Meet

-Discuss route based on number of participants.
-Etiquette (silent choice when appropriate, speed limits adhered to, high speed runs)

10:30 Depart

Perimeter cruise of Rosseau and Joe via Windermere, Rosseau, Port Sandfield, Foots Bay, Gordon Bay, Little Lake Joe, Joe River, Minett to CB's (North West Tobins Is)

1200ish Corn Roast CB Ross's Bring beverages and snacks to contribute. CB is has a black belt in throwing excellant gatherings. He will be prepared but it's always nice to bring something. Don't forget your camera!

mike o
09-11-2015, 03:57 PM
*** SATURDAY STARTING LOCATION ***

Please read, post questions and comments. More info to come.

Port Carling Docks
Rosseau Side

10:00 Meet

-Discuss route based on number of participants.
-Etiquette (silent choice when appropriate, speed limits adhered to, high speed runs)

10:30 Depart

Perimeter cruise of Rosseau and Joe via Windermere, Rosseau, Port Sandfield, Foots Bay, Gordon Bay, Little Lake Joe, Joe River, Minett to CB's (North West Tobins Is)

1200ish Corn Roast CB Ross's Bring beverages and snacks to contribute. CB is has a black belt in throwing excellant gatherings. He will be prepared but it's always nice to bring something. Don't forget your camera! Take lots of Pic's Please + post Em up. :cool!: Have fun :cool!: Dying to go boating "UP" there :cool!:

Rob M
09-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Jason -

Sounds great - and that route hits the hi-lites of Rosseau/Joe/Little Joe and Joe River. How many boats can CB accommodate on his dock(s)?

Rob

RudeBuoy
09-11-2015, 05:48 PM
He has good dock space. Prob 10. We can double up. Won't be any boat waves. Really good spot for gathering. He has some very cool boats. The Baby will have a special spot 👍