PDA

View Full Version : 16' Donzi 1995 Classic Value?

DFIORE
07-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Yellow sides with white top and yellow stripe, Merc 5.0 litre LX, Chevy 305 V-8 Alpha one drive, stainless Mirage plus prop, New mooring cover, missing cockpit cover, Bennett trim tabs, docking lights, stereo, Danforth compass, depth finder with shallow water alarm, Thru hull exhaust with silent choice, like new white interior with yellow piping, includes matching yellow eagle drive on bunk tailer, mounted spare on trailer and new wheels and tires.
The trailer is mechanically sound just needs paint. The yellow on the sides and on the stern has faided. The boat was stored outside and shrink rapped, winterized and full of fuel with Stabil.
This boat idled around docks and ran flawlessly. It also has a Dole Fin which cured porpoising.
I love this boat but with the lack of time and health issues I haven't had time to use it.
Question is: Where could I get the gas taken out legally? How much would this boat be worth as is with the tank full of old gas and how much would it be worth to get it going again and sell it where it actually runs providing that there are no other problems after being stored for so long? The boat is located in Southborough, Mass.
Thank's Dave

smokediver
07-08-2015, 06:27 PM
I would remove the dolfin. As far as price it's what someone is willing to pay. Maybe 7-11 grand depending on condition.