PDA

View Full Version : Van Dam Custom Boats

OFFSHORE GINGER
06-03-2015, 11:17 AM
Hello everyone it has been a-while and thought this just might be of some interest to Wooden Boat lover's which is a Co based in Boyne City Mich . http://vandamboats.com/

woobs
06-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Imho; they make the best woodies on the planet!
"Pretty Pattie" is my favorite

OFFSHORE GINGER
06-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Very nice boat .

olredalert
06-04-2015, 08:53 AM
----While Van Dam does make spectacular boats, I would say that Mayscrafts are at least their equals and they have an incomparable history. The Mayea's were building boats almost before Chris Craft and they are still going. I saw one of the best last weekend at a local watering hole. Absolutely the most beautiful wood boat I have ever seen.
----Woobs,,,Next time you are on our side of the Blue Water Bridge call me and Ill take you thru their shop!........Bill S

olredalert
06-04-2015, 08:55 AM
----

woobs
06-04-2015, 11:22 AM
Thanks Bill, it's a date!

OFFSHORE GINGER
06-04-2015, 03:04 PM
I have to agree that Mays craft does build a very beautiful boat and not to mention that in the 20's there plant was called Mayea Boat and Aeroplane Works which is still located in Fair Haven Mich and to tell you the truth I really like there 19 foot single cockpit or Gentlemen's Speedster .

smidgen too
06-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Here is a Van Dam that will get you going, [ Jacqueline ] she belongs to Chris the past long time owner of the Donzi Bench seat vee drive [PAZAZZ]. With Saris power & suface drive this one looks & runs great.

http://vandamboats.com/boats/jacqueline

jl1962
06-10-2015, 06:23 AM
Here is a Van Dam that will get you going, [ Jacqueline ] she belongs to Chris the past long time owner of the Donzi Bench seat vee drive [PAZAZZ]. With Saris power & suface drive this one looks & runs great.

This boat even SMELLS great......

OFFSHORE GINGER
06-13-2015, 05:27 PM
Here is a Van Dam that will get you going .

http://vandamboats.com/boats/jacqueline No kidding it got me going , and how are you ?

smidgen too
06-14-2015, 02:17 PM
No kidding it got me going , and how are you ?
Doing good Artie , keeping busy with my Magnums & Donzi's & my friends boat. Need one more back operation but that can wait till after Michigan's short boating season. Working on the Magnum Sedan I picked up years ago, when there is some money left from the social security check :boggled: we get a little more done on it.

OFFSHORE GINGER
06-14-2015, 02:46 PM
Doing good Artie , keeping busy with my Magnums & Donzi's & my friends boat. Need one more back operation but that can wait till after Michigan's short boating season. Working on the Magnum Sedan I picked up years ago, when there is some money left from the social security check :boggled: we get a little more done on it. Mark sorry to hear that you will need more back surgery and to tell you the truth it sure is a Bitch getting old :frown: and not to mention that it is great to see that you are still plugin away doing your thing on the Magnums & Donzi's . Just curious is there anything ( project boat ) available your way that I might be interested in 16 to 21 foot ?