PDA

View Full Version : Some changes for the better

Tidbart
04-20-2015, 07:41 PM
I just thought I would check in and say hello. I have not here very often lately as some game changers have occurred in my life.

I left my job after 13 years with Orlando Utilities Commission and have gone to the private sector as a Construction Project Manager for Leidos Engineering. I am currently working on a large project FPL that should take me many years into the future. I will be working all over Florida and am in the Sarasota area for now.

I recently sold my 22. The new owner came and picked it up on Easter Sunday and hauled it back to the Seattle area. So, I am Donzi-less for the first time since about 2000, when I bought my 18. I do need some time off, not from boating, but from working on them,:boggled:, to get some projects done around the house and to get used to a new lifestyle.

If I can ever be of any help or a source of information or contact for anyone, feel free get in touch. I have a new cell number, and i know my old was posted here in several locations. Here is my new one 407-757-seven six three six.

Hope all is well with everyone.:) Hope to see some of you at a future gathering.

Bob

Ed Donnelly
04-20-2015, 07:58 PM
Keep on dropping in. You don't need a DONZI to be a member.
Always enjoy your posts...Ed

Barry Eller
04-20-2015, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the update Pal! We met in Destin and I loved your single axle trailer!
and I still have the SeaDog T shirt!

Ghost
04-20-2015, 10:35 PM
Congrats on and best wishes in your new career. Ditto what they said--great to have you around here. -Mike

fegettes
04-20-2015, 11:30 PM
Was wondering what happened to you.

Donna lives in Sarasota and I am there on weekends quite often, will have to cross paths. I'm still contracting to FPL, but in the Nuclear plant on east coast.

Steve

CHACHI
04-21-2015, 09:34 AM
Bob, good luck in your new career.

It was a pleasure speaking with you over the years.

Regards,

Ken

Offset
04-21-2015, 09:37 AM
Bob, I wish you all the best with the new job. Much success.

You were were a great guy to deal with and I too enjoyed your knowledgable posts.

My Donzi is gone as well but I do check in from to time to time to see how everyone is doing.

Murray

JimG
04-21-2015, 09:38 AM
Good luck in your new position!

yeller
04-21-2015, 01:07 PM
Good luck in the new career!

mike o
04-21-2015, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the senders. I love mine. Who ever bought your 22 got a sweet boat. Couldn't believe it took so long to sell. All the best. Mike

Tidbart
04-21-2015, 05:18 PM
Keep on dropping in. You don't need a DONZI to be a member.
Always enjoy your posts...Ed

Thanks Ed. It is just a matter of time until I get another one. Just could use a break for a while.

Bob

Tidbart
04-21-2015, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the update Pal! We met in Destin and I loved your single axle trailer!
and I still have the SeaDog T shirt!

I remember well, Barry. I will make it back that way someday. I will look you up.

Bob

Tidbart
04-21-2015, 05:21 PM
Congrats on and best wishes in your new career. Ditto what they said--great to have you around here. -Mike

Not going anywhere. Just changing things around abit.

I may end up on the board even more, Hotels can get boring.

B

Tidbart
04-21-2015, 05:22 PM
Was wondering what happened to you.

Donna lives in Sarasota and I am there on weekends quite often, will have to cross paths. I'm still contracting to FPL, but in the Nuclear plant on east coast.

Steve
Steve,

Next week in Bradenton. After that, who knows. We will get together one of these days.

B

Tidbart
04-21-2015, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the senders. I love mine. Who ever bought your 22 got a sweet boat. Couldn't believe it took so long to sell. All the best. Mike

Mike,

It actually sold back in December. It wasn't that bad considering I didn't try too hard and didn't care if it sold or not.
The new owner picked it up Easter Sunday and took it back to Seattle. Hope he enjoys it.

Bob

Tidbart
04-21-2015, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Bob