PDA

View Full Version : The Reel Deel Palooza III

Team Jefe
04-09-2015, 11:01 AM
As you may know, I am the President of The Matthew Scot Reel Deel Foundation, Inc. We are a 501(c)(3) public charity (IRS Designation report enclosed) focused on raising fund for cancer prevention research at MD Anderson in honor of My brother Matthew and our Harbormaster, Scot Van Alstine both of whom lost their lives to Cancer in later 2013.

Our main fundraising event, The Reel Deel Palooza III is coming up on June 6th, 2015 at the Galveston County Fairgrounds. We have planned a wonderful, family oriented, day of Live music, food, drink, auctions, merchandise vendors, and kids carnival area…fun for the whole family!!

Please see the attached flyer and contact me for any additional information…we hope to see you there!!

Also, we are shamelessly seeking donation, sponsorships, auction items, basically anything of value – goods or services that you are willing to donate (and its all tax deductable). Please contact me if you are able to help….or even able to volunteer and assist during the event….we need all the help we can get, so please pass this on to your friends and family. I have also enclosed our Donation-Sponsorship letter and Mission statement if you know anyone who is willing to make a donation, be a corporate sponsor or sponsor one of the bands.

We are also offering spots for merchandise vendors to set up and sell wares. I have enclosed the Exhibitor contract as well if you know anyone who would be interested that portion of the event.

One of our proudest activities during The Reel Deel Palooza is having current or recovering cancer patients as our guests. If you know of anyone who is battling this disease right now or has beaten cancer, please put them in touch with me…it is our honor to host them at the event.

There are many worthy causes to whom you can give you support. We are not really interested in building the coffers of MD Anderson, but specifically focused on helping a team of doctors who help our brothers. We are focused on prevention research to allow there to be no need for cure; stopping the disease before it can take hold and destroy lives. That’s something that doesn’t get much funding since it’s not that glamorous…yet it is work that can help us all.

So, please help The Reel Deel to help those that help us!

The Event Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/683620808399510/

Thank you;81953819548195581956

David J. "Jeff" Reid | President
The Matthew Scot Reel Deel Foundation, Inc.
Texas Non-profit & 501(c)(3) Charity | EIN 46-4573180
w: 713.357.3087 | m: 713.825.2443
www.thereeldeel.net (http://www.thereeldeel.net)