PDA

View Full Version : Simple Classic Lines

mattyboy
03-26-2015, 08:24 PM
this came about from a conversation with Marie during the Academy Awards and well both are pretty sexy

when you have simple classic lines all you need is a simple stripe to set your lines off. No need for glitter graphics beads bangles or boas.

all you need is a boot stripe and a deck stripe

a ride on either is going to be fun :yes:

danz
03-27-2015, 12:28 PM
this came about from a conversation with Marie during the Academy Awards and well both are pretty sexy

when you have simple classic lines all you need is a simple stripe to set your lines off. No need for glitter graphics beads bangles or boas.

all you need is a boot stripe and a deck stripe

a ride on either is going to be fun :yes:
mattyboy, in general i agree with you ,however i thought my 16 looked a little plain so i added some graphics . they are vinyl so can be removed. the "lightning " design incorporates a "z " which i think goes with donZi . to each his own ...

joseph m. hahnl
03-27-2015, 05:47 PM
Absolutely! Nothing beats the sex appeal of a boot stripe:worthy:81779

mattyboy
03-28-2015, 09:47 AM
Yes Joe it is all about the boot stripe

I have had the discussion numerous times the lines of a classic need contrast to highlight them
either the contrast of a two tone hull dark color over a white bottom or a solid hull with a contrasting boot stripe will highlight the sleek lines. Without the contrast the lines are lost

an example